Chapter 2

Caterina's POV
The stage went dark as Shawn left. The screaming girls calmed down and started rushing out of the stadium, hoping to get a glimpse of Shawn leaving.
"Come on guys, follow me," Arabella says, walking right through the crowd of people leaving right up to the stage.
We got up to the side of the stage where a tall muscular man stood, wearing a shirt that said 'security'.
"Hey Jon," Arabella says, walking right past. Cam and I tried following behind her but that didn't work out too well. Jon tried starting a fight but Arabella got us out of it.
We followed her back stage and she took us to a small dressing room that had "Shawn Mendes" written on the door.
Arabella knocked on the door and walked in.
"Shawn, this is Caterina and Cameron," she says, gesturing us as we walked into the room.
"Hey guys," he says, giving us each a hug.
"You were amazing tonight," I say, shaking with excitement. "I love your song, Life of the Party!"
"Thanks," he says, smiling.

Two hours later we were on our way to the beach. Shawn and Arabella invited us to go night swimming, and Shawn said he was going to invite a few friends.
"Good thing I always keep beach stuff in the trunk of the car, right?" Cam asks, pulling into the parking lot.
We went and got changed in the public bathrooms, and found a place to lay out our stuff.
Arabella and Shawn showed up right after us and got changed too.
"The guys should be here any minute," he says, looking at his phone.
A car pulled up and five guys got out, all wearing swim trunks and tank tops.
My jaw dropped and I think Arabella and Cam noticed.
"Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies," Cam says, smacking my arm.
"What do you like those guys?" Arabella asks, giving m shoulder a nudge.
"Like them? I love them!" I say, smiling from ear to ear.
"Then talk to them," Arabella says. "Who's your favorite?"
"She lovesssss Cameron Dallas," Cam says, laughing.
"And what about you Cam?"
"I think I like Jack," she says.
"Which one?"
"Which ever one likes me back."
"I'll go see what I can do." Arabella walked off to go greet the guys, as I fixed my black bikini hoping it looked good and Cam had the same idea, doing the same with her cute black, white and pink bikini that was a pretty design.
The guys looked over at us and I would feel my face getting red. Within a few minutes Cameron Dallas and the Jacks were heading our way.
"Hey," Cameron says, smiling and giving me a greeting hug.
"Hi," I say, shaky.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Umm, nothing really just ready to go swimming."
Wowwww Caterina, realllll smooth. You're sooo gonna scare him away.
"I'll beat you to the water," he says, taking off his shirt, revealing the 6 pack.
"Wanna bet?" I ask, trying to be flirty.
"Ya, $5," he says, getting ready to run. "Ready?"
I got ready, and yelled go. We both sprinted to the water and got in. It was freezing at first but eventually I got use to it.

"So what did Arabella have to say to you to get you to come over and talk to me?" I ask, wading in the water, splashing around.
"Nothing really, just that you were single," he says, winking and splashing some water at me.
This is too good to be true, i think, splashing back, giggling.
"Hey, Caterina, Cameron, we're gonna play volleyball," Hayes yells at us, holding up a neon colored volley ball.
We made our way out of the water and over to the small court. It was getting pretty dark out, so Jack Johnson and Cam got adventurous and made a fire, and were currently sitting by it talking.
"Wow, they are really hitting it off," I say to Arabella who was standing beside me in the line up.
"She looks happy," she says. "How about you? You happy?"
"More than ever," I say, giggling. "It's been such a dream of mine it doesn't seem real."
"Same here," she says, moving to gaze to Hayes.
"Awww, does Arabella have a crush?" I say, nudging her shoulder.
"Maybe," she says, laughing along with me as the game started.
The game ended in a tie since we messed up on the score numerous times and then finally we started making up numbers. But we all had fun and realized that this would definitely be happening more offend.

"So what are your plans for tomorrow?" Cameron asks, as we sat around the fire. It was getting pretty late and I was getting tired.
I wonder if mom is worried about us, I think, laughing at myself. Cam must've texted her or something.
"I don't know," I say, yawning. "Just sitting around, doing nothing."
"Well maybe we could hang out," he says. "Coffee tomorrow morning? I'll bring Johnson and you can bring your sister."
"It's a date," I say, smiling. "Well if that's what we're calling it."
"That's definitely what we're calling it," he says, putting his arm around me, pulling my closer.
I could fall asleep right here, right now but I was afraid that if I did that when I woke up none of this would've happened.
I mean today I went to a Shawn Mendes concert with my older sister, met my new bestfriend, was able to meet Shawn and am now hanging out with Cameron Dallas on the beach, and he wants to go on a coffee date tomorrow morning.
I think I'm in heaven.