Chapter 6

Cat's POV

Hayes and Arabella kissed as everyone cheered and laughed. Shawn looked happy for her but in his eyes you could see he was sad he had to leave her behind.
"Hey Shawn," I say, making my way over to him. "When do you go to New York City?"
"In a week or two, why?" He asks.
"Well we will be there. But don't tell Arabella or anyone, it's gonna be a surprise," I say. "I'm gonna take her for a shopping weekend in New York City and we'll go to the show."
"Aww thanks Caterina," he says, giving me a hug. "Can you please make sure she is safe?"
"Cam and I will be staying with her,, she's all good," I say. "Plus if anything did happen, you would be He first to know."
"Thank you," he says, seeming more at ease about the whole situation.

"So when do you two move in?" Arabella asks, while we get into the house.
"How about tomorrow?" Cam asks. "I don't have work tomorrow and we can start packing tonight."
   "I can't wait!" I say, jumping with joy. "All of us together under one roof."
  "We can party every night and have the guys over!" Arabella adds.
  "And girls nights when we just watch sad, romantic movies and eat ice cream," I say.
   "Okay girls, calm down," Cam says, laughing. "We have to keep the place clean and no crazy parties since we now have neighbors that can and will complain."
    "Okay mom," Arabella and I say in unison.

  We pulled up to our house and went inside. Arabella is gonna spend the night so that tomorrow morning we can get right into packing and moving.
   We changed into pajamas and settled down for bed when I got a text from Cameron.

   I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen

   I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. Arabella and I ran down stairs to find Cam making us breakfast.
   "Mom went into work early," Cam says. "Something about important emails needing to be done. But anyway, let's eat up so that we can move stuff into the condo!"
  "Well," Arabella says, smiling. "I think we should postpone moving in to tomorrow."
   "Why is that?" Cam asks, placing three perfect pancakes on each plate along with bacon.
   "Because, Cameron is taking me in a date tonight," I say, smiling like crazy.
   "We are going to eat and then get our nails done and then go shopping for a new outfit," Cam says, placing our plates in front of us along with glasses or orange juice.

"I like the aqua blue," Cam says to Arabella. "And Cat, I love the lilac."
"Now that you did that color you have to get something that matches your nails!" Arabella says.
We walked around the mall, going from store to store finding pieces and parts of an outfit and even found a new bathing suit.

\\

   "And now, we're done!" Arabella says, finishing off my hair. She did loose curls and pulled some of my hair back out of my face.
   "I love it!" I say, laughing with excitement. "And I love the outfit you two picked out for me. Plus the bathing suit is to die for."
    Right now I have on a white off the shoulder top with a pair of light ripped skinny jeans and a pair of tan sandals, along with an adorable black strapless bikini underneath the outfit.
  I told the girls that strapless probably wasn't the best idea since I am a bustier girl but if something happened, hopefully no one sees it because this bathing suit is too cute not to wear.
    "So your mascara is water proof and the rest is too, so you will be fine in the water," Cam says.
   "Do you know where you two are going?" Arabella asks.
   "Nope, he just said wear something nice and bring a bathing suit."
   *beep* *beep*
   "He's here!" Arabella and Cam say in unison.
   "Go have fun kid!" Cam says, practically shoving me out the door.
    Cameron was outside his car, opening up the passenger door for me.
   "Thank you," I say, blushing.
   "Anything for you," he says, shutting it behind me.

   "So you never told me where we are going," I say, 10 minuets into the car ride.
    "Well, we're here," he says, laughing. He got out of the car and rushed to the passenger side door before I could even unbuckle.
   I got out and looked at the scenery. We were at the beach where we first met.
   Cameron took my hand and guided me to toward the water where a beautiful dinner was set up.

   "Oh my goodness, Cameron you didn't have to do this for me," I say, almost crying at the sweet gesture

   "Oh my goodness, Cameron you didn't have to do this for me," I say, almost crying at the sweet gesture. "I love it."
   "I knew you would," he says, laughing. "Sit down, let's eat."
   He pulled my chair out for me and we started eating our food. It was all sea related foods like crab, shrimp, and lobster.
   We had our normal conversation and when we finally finished eating he asked me to stand up.

   "What going on?" I ask, laughing nervously. He took my hand and we walked closer to the water.
   "Look at the sunset," he says pointing to the sky.
  "It's beautiful," I reply, mesmerized by the pink and orange landscape in front of me.
   "Not as beautiful as you," he says, turning to me and taking my other hand. "You are so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off of you."
    "Aww Cameron," I say, tearing up.
   "Caterina," he says, reaching into his pocket. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
   "Yes," I say, without hesitation. "Yes, yes, yes, one hundred times yes."
   "Good," he says, smiling. "Turn around."
   I did as he said and I could feel him clip something around my neck. I look down and saw a beautiful necklace.

  "It's so you can always remember our first official date and where we met," he says, as I turn around

    "I love it," I say, smiling.
   "I hoped y-" he starts to say before I cut him off. I put my lips to his and he instantly shut up, and kissed me back.