A/N

Dear Readers,

As many of you have noted, This story was down for revision and has been reworked a touch to make a little bit more sense. I tried to keep to the original storyline of this story, but I did go through and added a few things. Now that I have a bit more of an understanding of the Dragon Age series I was able to rework the story the way I wanted it to. While not everything is able to be made sense of, I tried to make it a bit better understandable. As for the Epilogue, well I left that the way I did to open it to a potential second story, maybe. Or I did it to leave you guys in suspense about who will win between Talila and Solas. And before y'all rail into me with "oh but Solas is an immortal elven god and Talila is just a human woman!" Let me state that I am not pulling things out of my ass and have declared this a fanfiction for a reason. Talila states that Solas called to her after figuring out what she truly is, but never states what she really is (Hint hint, Immortals in this AU can kill other immortals) so Talila is not just a mortal Human woman she is actually something else completely and only looks like a mortal human woman. And I can already hear the "oh well then she must be a demi-goddess, right" wrong. Talila IS an Immortal but is not a goddess (no no alien weird stuff is going on either, her mother was born as a human same as her father though y'all meet him in this book and saw that he was a Templar Knight-Commander). Maybe, just maybe, when I get to working on the second story (still a big if) I will reveal what Talila really is. Until then I'm sure all of you will be left wanting to know more.

Now let me recap: Talila is an Immortal, but is not a goddess. Solas took years to finally puzzle it out and called to her in the hopes to prevent her from interfering with his plan and this story leaves off with Cullen, Adrian and the others searching for both her and Solas to save the two from themselves, and Talila and Solas are fighting.

No Cullen and Adrian and the other former core members of the Inquisition, to include the companions do not what Talila is as she took great strides to hide it from even them.

So let's play a friendly game of Hot and Cold. Give me guesses as of to what you believe Talila really is in the comments below and I will tell you how close (hot) or far (cold) you are from the truth. Have fun puzzling it out everyone!

Sincerely,
NightWolves56