Chapter 1

Tyler's pov

'Josh hates you, how could he ever love someone like you.' Blurry growls.
"You're wrong. Josh is my friend. He loves me." I whimpers, hiding in my room until Josh gets back.
'That's what he wants you to think. If you told him that you were into DDLB, he would think that you're gross. Weirdo.'
"He wouldn't care. He'd love me anyways."
'Then why are you so scared to tell him. Scaredy cat.'
"I'm not a scaredy cat." I try to stand up to Blurry.
"Tyler? Who are you talking to?" Josh asks from downstairs.
'Prove it. Tell him right now. Prove that you're not a scaredy cat. Prove that he loves you. Prove that he won't care.' Blurry smirks
"Fine. I will. I'm not scared." I try to convince myself more then Blurry.
'Then go, scaredy cat.' Blurry taunts.
"I'm not a scaredy cat!" I yell.
"Tyler? What's wrong? Who are you talking to?" Josh asks looking around the room.
"N-no one. I-I need to talk to you. It's i-important."
"Of course baby. Go ahead. You know I love you." Josh says, trying to calm me down seeing how stressed and worried I am. He knows me so well.
"I...um...I'm into DDLB." I whisper.
"What baby? I couldn't hear you." Josh says in a soothing voice.
"I'm into DDLB." I say, loud enough that he can hear me this time.
"Oh Ty. Why were you so scared to tell me? I love you and would do anything that makes you happy. Besides I've been interested in DDLB for a little bit. I wanted to try it." Josh says.
I start crying and fall on the bed.
"Oh baby. Why are you crying? I'm sorry, what did I do?" Josh asks frantically.
"You didn't do anything wrong. You made me so happy. I thought I was gonna lose you. Blurry told me that your hate me." I whimper out.
"Of course not. Nothing could make me leave you or hate you. Don't ever  listen to Blurry. He just wants to hurt you."
"C-can I call you D-daddy?" I ask, quietly.
"Of course baby boy. I told you, I want to make you happy. We're just gonna watch movies and cuddle today. We'll talk more about this tomorrow, ok love?"
"Ok Daddy."
"Now, why don't you go and pick out a movie. I'll make some snacks."
"Yay!" I slip into little space, a lot happier making it easy to go into little space.
Daddy goes to the kitchen while I look through my favorite movies. I pick Moana and Frozen. I try to figure out the tv, but I'm too little, so I sit and wait for Daddy.
Daddy comes back in the room and sees me sitting on the floor sucking my thumb. He puts the plate of snacks and juice boxes on the bed.
"Do you need help putting the movies in babe?"
I nod.
Daddy grabs the movies and walks over to the tv. "Which one do you want to watch first?"
I point to Moana.
"Ok baby. Are you little?" Daddy asks.
I nod again.
"How old are you love?"
I raise two fingers.
"Ok baby boy. Do you wanna cuddle?"
I nod and giggle. Daddy picks me up and carries me over to the bed. He sits down and puts me in his lap and starts the movie. I grab a juice box and hold it up to Daddy, silently asking him to open it. He takes the box, puts the straw in, and gives it back. I take a drink and suck on my thumb again. I cuddle Daddy and watch Moana.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/n
So, what do you guys think? I think it's decent. Not my worst work by far. Give me feedback please💞