Chapter 8

Tyler's pov

I wake up before daddy and start to wake him up. "Daddy daddy daddy, wake upppp." Since that doesn't wake him up, I start jumping on the bed. "Daddy daddy daddy. Wake up!" I say getting frustrated. When that doesn't wake him up either, I sit down and start crying. I start to cry louder and louder as Blurry says mean things to me.

You can't even wake him up. You really are useless.

Yeah, just sit there and cry, that'll get you somewhere.

You're a stupid baby.

I start crying louder and start yelling at Blurry. "I'm not a stupid baby!"

He obviously doesn't love you. I mean, who would?

That makes me cry even louder then I was before, which finally wakes Josh up.

"What's wrong baby? Are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened?" Josh asks question after question. In a different situation it would have made me laugh, but Blurry upset me too much.

"B-blurry was b-being mean a-and said t-that I-I'm useless and a-a stupid b-baby and t-that you d-don't love m-me." I manage to stutter out.

"Oh baby. Blurry lied. You're not useless or stupid and most of all, I love you very very much. You're my world and I couldn't live without you. You make me so happy and you're so smart."

"W-weally?" I ask, slipping into littlespace.

"Really baby boy. Without you daddy would be very very sad."

"Otay. Can we get someting to eat? I hungwy." I mumble.

"Of course baby." Daddy picks me up and carries me to the kitchen. He sets me on the counter and grabs a bowl for me, cereal, milk, and a spoon. He puts some cereal in the bowl, adds milk, and hands me the bowl and the spoon. I start eating and daddy makes some toast for him.