Chapter 7

Josh's pov

Once I'm sure the Tyler is in a deep sleep, I move him off of me and on to the bed and get up. I head to the living room and put on a random show.

-Time skip brought to you by Nico and the Ninners😍-

"DADDY!" I hear Tyler yell. I can tell that he's crying too. I run to our room.

"What's wrong baby? What happened? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I'm freaking out.

"I-i woke up a-and you were g-gone and I-i thought y-you left." He whispers.

"Oh baby. Why would I leave you? You're the best thing to ever happen to me. I couldn't be able to leave you, you mean to much to me. You're my world." I tell him while holding him against my chest.

"R-really?"

"Really baby. Now, how about we get you dressed and go shopping huh?"

"Yeah, yeah." Tyler says, excitedly. Man I love this boy.

"I love you Ty."

"I wov you too daddy."

"Ok baby. What do you wanna wear?" He shrugs. "Ok, what about this?" I pull out my yellow hoodie that's huge on Tyler, a pair of his black leggings, and his sunflower converse.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He says excitedly. He's in love yellow right now.

"Ok baby. Let's get you dressed so we can go shopping."

"Otay daddy." I walk over to Tyler, who's sitting on the bed patiently. I take his shirt off and replace it with the oversized sweatshirt. I put on his leggings since he wasn't wearing any pants before and then I put on his converse over his plain black socks that he was already wearing.

"Good job little one. You're being so good for me." I say, giving him a kiss on the forehead. He blushes and cuddles into me.

"Fank you daddy."

"You're welcome baby. Good manners. That earns you a gold star."

"Weally?"

"Really. You've been so good for me Ty."

"Yay! Shopping now daddy?"

"Yeah baby. Just let me put my shoes on." I throw on some black converse and grab Tyler. I place him on my hip and carry him out to the car. I put him in the passenger seat and buckle him up, then I get into the drivers seat and buckle myself in.

-Time skip brought to you by Jumpsuit😍-

Once we're at the mall, I unbuckle myself, get out, unbuckle Tyler, and get him out of the car too.

"Listen Tyler. You are not to let go of my hand unless I say you can. Even if I let you let go of my hand, you stay by me unless I tell you to go get something, ok?"

"Otay daddy."

"If you're good maybe we'll get McDonald's for dinner."

"Otay, I'll be good daddy." I lead him into the mall and pull him into a littles store. He looks like a kid in a candy store. First I take him over to the onsies, after grabbing a cart knowing that we're going to need it.

"Pick put a few baby." I tell him, letting go of his hand. He walks over and picks a yellow one with a cartoon bee on it, a yellow one that says 'daddy's princess' on it, and a plain yellow one. "Are you sure those are the only ones that you want? You can pick one more if you want to baby." I tell him.

"That's it daddy. I no want more." He puts them in the cart.

"Ok baby. Good job. Daddy didn't even have to tell you to put them in the cart." I lead him over to some leggings and sweatpants next. He grabs a pair of plain yellow leggings, yellow and black stripped leggings, black leather leggings, and plain black sweatpants. He walks back over to me when he's done and puts them in the cart with his onsies.