Chapter 10

Josh's pov

Tyler ended up falling asleep during the end of Aladin so, I paused the movie and carried him up to our room. I tried to lay him down, but he clung to my neck, whining quietly. I sat in bed and laid him next to me, grabbing a book to read.

*time skip*

Tyler started to wake up, whining quietly, and rubbing his eyes gently.

"Dada?" He mumbled, his eyes not opened yet.

"I'm right here love." I say quietly.

Tyler nods his head slightly and cuddles into me. I smile and play with his hair gently, setting my book down after marking the page.

I grab one of Tyler's pacifiers and slide it into his mouth. He immideatly starts to suck on the pacifier, looking up at me.

"Are you hungry baby?" I ask softly.

"Wes dada." Tyler nods, looking at me.

I stand up and pick Tyler up carefully, carrying him bridal style. I set him down in the living room where I'll be able to see him in the kitchen and turn on Frozen.

"Do you want a bottle honey?" I ask softly, looking at Tyler with a small smile on my face.

Tyler nods, not taking his eyes off the tv. I walk to the kitchen, keeping my eye on Tyler, and grab a bottle. I fill it with some milk and heat it up for a few seconds. I shake it lightly, making sure it's evenly heated, and test it on my inner wrist.

After making sure it's not too hot, I walk back out to Tyler and pick him up carefully. I sit down on the couch and pull out his pacifier, quickly replacing it with the bottle.

Tyler continues to watch Frozen, his head tilted to the side enough to watch the movie and keep the bottle in his mouth to drink. He spits the bottle out when he finishes and I set it on the coffee table. I move Tyler so he's sitting up on my lap and watching Frozen.

*time skip*

When Frozen ends, I order me and Tyler's regular orders from Taco Bell. Tyler cuddles into me, sucking on his pacifier lightly. I turn on Moana to distract Tyler until the food gets here.

About 10 minutes later, the doorbell rings and I set Tyler down carefully. I walk to the door and take our food, paying the cleverly person.

"Ty, guess what's here?" I ask, smiling as I walk back into the living room. Tyler jumps up and smiles, running over to me.

"Fooooood!" He giggles excitedly.

"That's right baby, sit at the coffee table so we can eat." I set out Tyler's food in front of the seat next to me and set mine out in front of me. Tyler runs over and sits next to me, grabbing his food and quickly unwrapping it before taking a big bite. "Careful love, don't choke."

Tyler nods and keeps eating, watching Moana. I grab my food and start to eat, watching Tyler with a smile on my face. I grab the garbage when we're done and go throw it out in the kitchen. I walk back out to the living room and sit on the couch. Tyler crawls onto my lap, laying his head on the arm of the couch. I smile and wrap my arm around his waist, holding him close, and play with his hair softly.

About 20 minutes later, Tyler falls asleep. I turn off the tv and pick Tyler up, careful to not wake him up, and walk to our room. I sit down on the bed and lay Tyler down gently. I grab the book I'm currently reading and open it to the page I left off on beginning to read.