Chapter 5

Josh's pov

After Tyler finishes feeding himself I say, "Ok baby. It's bath time."
"No! I wanna play!"
"Tyler, don't argue with me."
"I don't wanna!"
"Tyler Robert Joseph, you do not argue with me. You're taking a bath now."
"NO!"
"Come here now!"
Tyler can tell that he's in trouble and slowly walks over to me, not saying anything.
"Look at me Tyler."
He slowly lifts his head and looks at me.
"You need to listen. You're in trouble, but you're not going to be punished since we haven't gone over punishments or rules yet. As soon as you're done in the bath we're going over your rules, punishments, and rewards, ok?"
"Otay dada. I sowwy."
"Its ok baby. I love you."
"I wov you too dada."
"Ok, let's go give you a bath."
"Yay! Bath! Can I hawv my bath towys dada? A-and my pwetty bath bomb?"
"You can choose a bath bomb, but no toys. We're gonna do a quick bath so we can go over your rules, ok little one?"
"Otay dada."
"Good boy, you didn't argue. Go pick out a bath bomb, daddy will get the bath ready."
"Otay."
Tyler runs off to go pick out a bath bomb from our room and I go to the bathroom to start his bath.
I fill up the tub just the way that he likes it. As the bath is filling up, Tyler runs in with a unicorn sparkly bath bomb.
"Ok baby. You stay here and I'm gonna go pick out an outfit for you."
"Otay dada."
I go to Tyler's room and pick out a short pink skater skirt, a white button up shirt, a pink bow, and pink kitten knee highs.
I come back with the outfit and Tyler squeals.
"I wov it dada!"
Tyler gives me a big hug.
"I'm glad baby. Ok, get undressed and get in the tub."
"Can you help dada?"
"Of course baby."
I undress Tyler and lift him into the bath. I hand him his bath bomb after I took the plastic off. He gives a huge smile and drops the bath bomb into the tub. He's fascinated as the bath bomb disinigrates into different colors.
After a few minutes, the colors have all mixed together and made a purple, pink-ish color with gold sparkles.
"Dada, it's so pwetty."
"But you're prettier baby." I kiss Tyler's forehead and he blushes. I grab his strawberry shampoo, scrub that in and rinse it out. I do the same thing with his strawberry conditioner. I grab his Moana washcloth and his strawberry bodywash, and start washing his body.
After he's done, I grab his Disney princess towel, help him out of the tub, and help him dry off. Once he's all dried off, I help him get dressed in the outfit I picked out.