start

Thanks a lot The Selection series for giving me ideas and things XD Íllea is completely fictional and was a country/kingdom in the mind of Kiera Cass. I don't know, I had the random urge to write such things, and I may or may not make him (Íllea) OC but there is a chance I won't cause lol I didn't make that place up and also i hOpE World War 3 or World War 4 doesn't happen so nyan enjoy this completely not angst ((oR iS iT?!)) story SofiaNatalie9 heLp--

--

It was another completely normal day with your favourite Allied Forces, China sighing sadly at the immature European countries, respectively England and France, America eating a shit load of burgers and fries, Russia just 'kolkolkol-ing' in the background. And Canada..... He just sits there... China building up confidence and walks to Russia. "Uhm... Russia..." He stuttered and looked outside the window. "Да[1]? China is there a problem?" He smiled his famous smile. "It's just.... England, France and America are annoying the shit out of me aru... And America hasn't payed his debts..." He sighed sadly. "Invade him." Russia says, China shocked at the remark, "Invade him!" Russia repeated. "WHAAAT?? I can't do that!" China said in shock. "Make your land bigger да? Invade him! Make him pay using land mass!" Russia said smiling, China agreeing, "Fine.... But how do we do it?" China said. "I'll tell you, let's go to my place, the Baltics will help for sure!" Russia smiled and pulled the Asian country out the door, "Aiyaaa.... We can't just leave the meeting aru!" China said. "It's useless anyways, it's all fights! A waste of time да?" Russia smiled, China sighs and looks at the meeting room. "True... Let's go..." China and Russia leaves the room.

"Should I tell America... Or should I not....? I have to tell him." Was all Canada said.

°°°

"Canada, dude that's impossible! China and Russia are allies and won't do that!" America laughed, almost choking at the hamburger he was eating. "It is true! I heard him talking with Russia and--" He got cut off by America, "And? And what?" He said annoyed, "You know dude, he won't. I know it, I'm stressed about the politics and shit here so don't bring up this thing. It's all lies." With that the American country left, not believing the Canadian.

°°°

"Are you sure this would work aru?" China asked. "Да! I'm sure!" Russia smiled his famous smile. "Xíexíe Russia, how can I ever repay you?" China hugged Russia. "There is a way...." Russia whispered, smirking, giving the Asian country chills. "Ah.... Uhm.... O..ok..." China stuttered, blushing.

°°°

"Canada.... He's just joking..." America whispered to himself. "He's just joking...." He kept whispering to himself.

°°°

"So... When are we going to do this?" China asked. "Any day you want!" Russia smiled, "but the sooner the better!" China laughed, he had never seen Russia this happy.

--
;))))

[1] Да - Yes (Russian)