high & nervous

Pls don't do what China is doing
--

The Chinese man didn't bother to sleep, he just sat on the couch, staring into the oblivion. He was in front of the television, but didn't move a muscle to turn it on; afraid to awake the American. China regretting his decisions, seeing which they are first of all, allies, second of all, he was more powerful, the Chinese military would for sure surrender in a snap of a finger. He then realised, Russia was helping with this, and remember the nukes they owned. "Am I making the right choice?" He asked himself. "Maybe yes? Maybe no?" He asked himself once again, this time in a more anxious manner. "Am I going to benefit?" He stood up, walking to his room. "Or are we both not going to benefit?" Once the said room was found, he went to the secret cabinet hidden with a very illegal thing he managed to keep. "Maybe this could soothe me?" He said, bringing out a carton containing a shit load of opium.

He stared at contents of the carton, tempted to do the illegal. He then grabbed a small jar. "Ah... Hello opium my old friend." He smiled.

°°°

Russia was home safe, the only thing was, why was China like that? It was late at night, he knocked at the door, only to hear silence. "Oh, how dumb of me, I have a key after all..." He laughed to himself, unlocking the door with the key in his pocket. The house was silent, he liked it that way. He was still nervous, what did he do to China? Times like this, he'd go to the park, whether it be late at night, early in the morning; whenever he was nervous he'd go there, and that's what he did.

Upon arriving, he saw the empty park. He liked it silent, especially at times like this, it helps him think.

°°°

Meanwhile, China is busy being high as fuck. Not giving a single shit, what is happening in the world. Even if the American was awake. Feeling nauseous, he went to the bathroom. He threw up, as a user of this for thousands of years, he was already used to the side effects, he could already predict, that he would get nauseous. In fact he did. Flushing the remains of the vomit, he went outside the bathroom; This time, in a limping manner, eventually sitting on the bed, catching a glimpse of what time is it. '8:30 PM' it showed. He smiled to himself like some mad man, and passes out.

°°°

America woke up, he wanted to stretch only to find out he has been tied up. "Huh? What... Wait what?" He whispered to himself. "Wait— Why am I here? I was just sleeping and what—" He kept asking himself, locating a clock he cursed when he saw it was 2:30 am. "Who the fuck?"

°°°

Russia was still in the park, smiling to himself while walking. Deep inhales and soft exhales, was the only thing happening, aside from walking. It was cold, he didn't mind, he liked it as well.

--

mmMmmMmMmMn hOly sHit—

sIgn mE tHe fUck Up— ecks dee SofiaNatalie9  gaylord all like 'oh my gosh I'm hungry and why is it hot all of a sudden' when I sent the picture of him shirtless  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bUt eY hE sAiD iT wAs cOsplAy—

Btw that's superherosofa (or Hayden)from Instagram oof