clang

Smh I forgot to mention 'Xíexíe' means thank you also I'll try to update at least one of my books every Sunday also please don't mind me making Russia an Asian country it technically is, it's intercontinental hE iS bOtH eUrOpEAn aND aSiAN-- ((and I guess gay)) ((SofiaNatalie9  iS hE gAY oR eUroPeAn))

--

The plan was formed, they were to betray America. They plan to execute this master plan at night, at America's place.

°°°

The American nation getting anxiety, 'I hope what Canada says isn't real..." At the same time, he heard the crashing of pans downstairs. "What...?" He gasped.

°°°

The two Asian nations froze when Russia accidentally hit a pan, and making almost everything else fall. "AIYA RUSSIA IF AMERICA FINDS OUT--" He whisper shouts, but got cut off by Russia. "Kolkolkol, America will never find out!" He chuckled. "Whatever you say aru..." China said and walked away finding the American nation.

°°°

"I should really check...." America said, removing his eyeglasses which represents Texas and rubs his eyes. Walking outside his room, the hallway looked like it came from a horror movie, "Ah... I watch too much horror movies with Japan...." He walked down the stairs only to see a scattered kitchen. "It can't be Kumajirou...." He said.

°°°

Russia and China were in a rather awkward position, squished in a cupboard. And by awkward, I mean in a sexual position, with China sitting on Russia's lap and their face near to a kiss. "China you do know we're--" China cut Russia off. "I know, I'm not an idiot." China retorted, blushing.

Hearing clanging pots and pans, which may or may not be a sign that America is fixing the mess he and Russia made. After 2 minutes China moved and accidentally opened the cupboard door. "Shit." China muttered, luckily America wasn't there. "Russia you can go out now." China stood up and walked and sat on the table, and stretched his arms.

Just as Russia went out the small space, he looked at the Chinese country stretching, it turned him on. He smirked to himself, walking to China. "Подсолнечник [1], remember what you said about paying me~?" He whispered into China's ear in a seductive manner. "A-a... What?" He was shocked at the Russian's gesture. "You don't remember~?" He whispered once again. "Huh—Of course—" China stuttered. "Well then..." He licked the shell of China's ear. "Huh... Russia what are you...." He trailed off feeling the warm breath of Russia on his neck. "Russia please...." He moaned. "Not here...." Still the Eurasian country continued kissing then neck of the smaller one, "And why not~?" Russia seductively said, continuing with what he's doing. "We still have... To... Do... The plan for America..." He said in between moans. "Well then..." Russia stopped, "You did say anything, maybe some other time, we are busy after all..." He continued.

--

[1] Подсолник - sunflower

Sorry to the non RoChu shippers and who came for AmeChu™ content but don't worry there will be