Chapter 1: Forbidden fruit looks delicious

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?... Great isn't?

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Greg please kiss me..." Gina got closer, I was exposed to a hint of strawberry smell that lingered on her body on to increase my craving to the point of no turning back. I smashed my lips on hers. "Gina..."

I opened my eyes and I realised that I was kissing my pillow again. I hate how my mind likes to fuck with me. And how fucked my mind is anyways due to the fact I have a girlfriend but still has a hard on for another, and I'm finally settled down with Alison which I find applauding since she isn't my usual type of drink, but She is great....makes me laugh, and a major distraction! It's been a slow year, the majority of our relationship has been good that is until Alison comes back this hypnotizing succubus sucking in my soul bit by bit since she stepped through my front door. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I felt that I deserved to be punished for having these mixed emotions not being entirely honest with myself and falling for a girl who is in every aspect forbidden.

For three top reasons:

My girlfriend

She's my girlfriends best friend

And now officially my brother's girlfriend

My brothers girlfriend out of all the guys! She went for my brother of course what's not to like but in some parallel universe this would be acceptable but unfortunately not in my universe. My stomach churned even till this day knowing my brother will hold her in his arms.....I'm a shamed but I'm a crazy fool slowly falling in love...

My head throbbed at the slightest movement. I knew this morning was different from the other morning and it's not even the fact I have to go back to school...it's Gina always Gina. I haven't seen Gina since she went to Cancun as a summer getaway for the last 2 weeks of summer. I can't wait...Shut up!

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I have to forget about Gina remember Alison no Gina, Alison "Forget Gina!" I shouted at myself in the mirror. "Forget who?" I turned and saw Gina standing at the entrance of the bathroom. "Ah Gina I said don't forget to wash my teeth...yeh that's it!" I smiled nervously. Her light brown eyes fixated with my haze glaze. I frowned and Gina looked at me and placed her small hand on my shoulder. I flinched, I quickly looked down to hide my flushed face. "Well I wanted to say good morning..." "Gina!?" My brother called. Gina turned her head to follow the voice. "See you later Greg." She patted my back and left a trail of strawberries where she stood before. I gripped the heat to where she touched me, wishing it never disappeared. Life is unfair with the worst timing.

I remember the first time I meet Gina it was the last summer...

^flashback^

"Hey Greg can I kiss you?" Alison asked. I smiled and nodded. She slowly placed her lips on mine but soon departed when she got a text suddenly. "Oh I'm sorry." She grabbed her phone and giggled and texted back. "Who is it?" Alison looked at me and smiled. "Its just a childhood friend coming to live here!" She seemed ecstatic. "Her name is Gina and single which doesn't sound bad to have a double date with your brother." She smiled and I shook my head. "Not a good idea my brother isn't into girls right now." I laughed. My brother is very eccentric with puzzling preferences.

"I hope you don't mind that she is coming over today." I nodded. "You are permitted to do what you like Ali." I pecked her lips and left for the kitchen to eat

It was 9, and I was watching my late night soccer game. Hey, what can I say I'm an all wait is there a name for soccer fans? Alison went to talk with her friend and came back to join me. "Hey I was getting cold." I smirked and she rolled her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and we laid in peace then the doorbell rung. "She is here! Tom!" She shouted and my brother came down in a rush. "What up?" He asked confused and Alison opened the door and there stood Gina...call it love at first sight.

======================================================

I hope you enjoyed! vote and comment for advise I'm editing my chapters! :) and I promised there is gonna be more chapters!!!! :D ~CupcakeQueen =^.^=