I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...Great isn't it?

Chapter 10:

Greg POV:

I think I'm going to the hospital for state of shock! Gina likes me!!! I bet I had my mouth open! Gina looked down and I sighed. "You.....You do!!!??" I blushed and covered my mouth! "I think so I mean your different..." She blushed! I got up and went up to her. I slowly reached for her face..."Can I?" I looked into her eyes. "Let me help you..." She leaned and we passionately kissed each other. I wrapped my arms around her to pull her close and she passed her hands over my chest. She pulled my shoulders to make the kiss deeper. I licked her bottom lip, but she didn't open. She slowly pulled back for air. I passed my hand over her cheek which were flushed. I leaned to kiss her again , but she pulled away more. "It's not right since you have Alison..." I laughed and pulled to kiss her again. Our lips sync together and she pushed away again. "Do I have bad breathe?" I raised a brow. She looked down. "No it's just I'm so embarrassed..." She blushed. I laughed and let her go. "So do you want my answer to your confession?" I smiled and she nodded. I laughed and walked up to her. I smashed my lips with her and kissed for real. "Will this tell you?" I smiled and she disagreed. She leaned and kissed me again. We both stood their making out with each other...

"Gina I love you..." I whispered before we fell asleep in each other arms...

I opened my eyes, and checked the time. It was 7 in the morning and I slowly got up so I wouldn't wake up Gina. I looked at her. She was beautiful and finally mine...

I stepped out of the room and found Bob dead on the floor with a chick half naked next to him. "Hey! Get up big ass!" I kicked Bob in the guts. "Ouch Captain you already give me ass!" Bob laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah and it's not enough to get the bimbo's away." I looked at the blond chick who was getting up from her slumber. "Good morning...oh this is embarrassing." She covered up and I looked at her face! "Nina!?" I looked at her. She smiled. "Hey there buddy!" Nina smiled innocently. "When did you get back!?" I smiled and helped her up. "Just yesterday and when I came over I found this hot party at your house." She laughed and rubbed her head. "Oh really sorry it was my...it was Alison a girl birthday." I rubbed my head. Bob raised a brow when I said that and when Gina came down the stairs. "Good morning Greg and Bob and you..." Gina yawned and looked at us all. "Hi Gina so why are you here?" Bob smirked and looked at me. "Oh...ummm..." Gina blushed and I rolled my eyes. "Don't look at her it makes her feel weird." I growled. "Hi who are you!?" Nina went up to Gina. Ha their names rhymes. "I'm Gina." Gina smiled. "Nina stop changing to subject why were you with Bob?" I raised a brow. "What it's not my fault that I ended up with that guy next to me." She pointed to Bob. I rolled my eyes. "At least your back!" I laughed and hugged her. She hugged back and Gina whistled. "Hooray!" Gina laughed and came next to Bob. "Sorry hmm this is Nina my bestfriend back in Argentina." I smiled and wrapped my arm around Nina. Nina smiled and shook hands with Bob and Gina. After the introdctions. I asked. "Are we all going to school today?" I asked and Gina laid on the couch. "Don't feel like it" Gina smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I feel like crap." Bob went off and Nina laughed. "Don't go to your school." I nodded and decided no school today.

Gina POV:

I can't believe that me and Greg have the same feeling for each other! I saw Nina the new girl she was very pretty with her long shiny blond bleach hair, with crystal light blue eyes, and a slim tan figure. Compared to me I have light brown hair with green-brown eyes, and light tan and an hourglass figure. She laughed and looked at Greg with the same looks like me...is she in love with Greg...?

Nina POV:

I looked at Greg he was so handsome so different from the time I saw him in Argentina...he is my first love and I hope he hasn't forgotten our promise...I think I fell in love all over again...

======================================================

Sorry so short, but the time run off!!! lol well I hoped you enjoyed!!!

VOTE N COMMENT!!!! :D

~CupcakeQueen =^.^=