chapter 1 fighting and a vacation

"Hhhnnnnggg"Morro groaned " this is fucking boring!"
"Shut the hell up im working!" Cryptor yelled from the hall "on what?Your stupid Coffee machine!?" Morro yelled back "just get over here and kiss me already!" Cryptor yelled "Bitch im not walking all the way over there!You come over here!"
Cryptor sprinted down the hall and onto morro but since morro is a fucking ghost he just went through him "well fuck!"
"Now what?" Morro asked "possess one of the ninja,like zane"
"Isn't that incest you fucking creep"
"Oh yeah,sorry i don't consider Zane my brother so i forget"
"I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH INCEST BITCH" Morro Screeched like an unholy demon from hell "woah.whats going on." Zane asked walking out of his
Room cole following behind zipping up his pants "Nothing that concerns you,You fucking toaster!"
"HEY IM OLDER THAN YOU YOU LITTLE FUCK NICKLE!" Zane yelled jumping into Cryptor and ripping his fucking arm off Cryptor screamed and tore Part of zanes face plate off revealing his circuits Cole and morro watched the robot brothers fight "kick his ass C!" Morro yelled "That newborn robot has nothing compared to you My darling!"
"Shut the fuck up you Tree branch!"
"Make me you fucking cloud!!"
Morro and cole started to fight (Cole's a ghost)
Cole grabbed the oven and smashed Morro over the head with it Morro went through it.Kai and Load kicked open the door "What the Fucking Fuck is going on?!" Llyod asked, Everyone stopped fighting and looked over to the green kid.
--
"Woah zane what happened?" Jay asked looking at the giant fucking notch taken off zanes face "Alot."
"Did cole try to use only his legs again?"Jay shuttered at the memory " no,My fucking Landry pod of a brother ripped my face off."

"Damn my boi that sounds rough"
"Is he going to be ok jay?!" Cole asked in a panic "he's just missing part of his face calm your tit tots dood."
"Hey guys!" Floyd exclaimed walking in Load had a black eye "what happened?!" Kai yelled falling from the ceiling "cryptor punched me when i asked if he wanted any help with his arm."
"I'll kill that binch!" Kai screamed Nya walked in "hey do you dip shits want to come with me on a nice vacation in Hawiiii?????" Nyah asked
Everyone screamed "hell yess binch when do we leave "
"The plane leaves in 30 minutes"
Everyone panicked and kai burnt the wall.everyone packed their shit and went to the airport.