Airplane bathrooms

The ninja +Morro and Cryptor all arrived at the airport "gate 16!" Nya exclaimed as everyone ran they arrived at the gate right before the plane left.They all got on and were in the Sky
Morro pulled cryptor into the bathroom "Morro wtf"
"You want sum fuk?" Morro asked "but you're a ghost it will never work!"
"Thats where you're wrong C!" Morro drank a tea that was in the back of sensei's closet morro was human."we have 5 minutes" Morro winked. Apparently An airplane bathroom isn't the most sound proof thing so every sound they made echoed through the plane "Um is that...morro and...Cryptor?!" Loyd asked as the lady with the drinks came by "You want anythin' you little fuck?"
"Can i get an apple juice?"
"Whats the strongest alcohol you got?!"

" cole no!"

"COLE YES"

The lady started to pour the drink but cole grabbed the bottle and gave her some money.
Cole then proceeds to down the
Entire bottle in one swig while The bathroom started to shake morro yelled out "Slow down you fucking dishwasher!"
Load was concerned and drank his apple juice with no awareness that kai drugged it so that lyod would fall asleep the whole plane ride "i don't want him to be awake while Morro...does his thing..."
Kai explained "thats understandable Kai." Zane said
"Sssane?!Come over here!" Cole yelled intoxicated "Do you have any more Sleep medicine?"
"Yeah,here"
Zane poured another glass of vodka while the lady had a cigarette "oh Cole my darling!
I got you a drink!"
"SSSAAANNNNE THANKSSS MANN!" Cole slurred downing the drugged drink "are you done?" The lady said putting her cigarette out on Llyod's pants.before anyone could react Morro Fell out of the bathroom General Cryptor deep inside him one kid started to cry while a lady looked disgusted that they would do something like that in AN AIRPLANE BATHROOM
The tea wore off and cryptor fell through morro both of them jumped back into the bathroom
To get dressed.

-10 hours later-

"Finally!" Kai groaned stretching his legs "my gears are locked up and i can't move.Cole can you carry me to the nearest place with oil?"
"Sure"
Cole picked Zane up along with EVERYONE ELSES SUITCASES because he's a stronk boi who is forced to do all the heavy lifting.
Once everyone was at the hotel it was about 2p.m Load questioned as to why there was a cigarette burn on his leg,Cole was Oiling Zane up,and morro and cryptor were looking around "wow sis this place is awesome!how did you get the money for it?"
"I have my ways."