woah,what a night

Jay and nia were walking along the beach outside the hotel they were staying at "so Nya?Why did you invite morro and cryptor?"
"Sensei and Misako didn't want to go."
"Oh,i see" Jay kissed Nya's neck
"I love you Jay"
"I love you NyahhhhHHHHH!!" Jay tripped on the sand and fell flat on his face
Nya laughed while jay stood up.
------back at the hotel---
Cole went to the liquor store and brought back a whole lot of alcohol before he knew ot he was drunk af "Hey General cryptor me,Load,kai,and Zane are going to get blue popsicles we'll be back soon"
Cole's vision was blurred and he stumbled into cryptor "sssane be more carfulll"
"Im not-"
"Sssshhhhut the fuck up Ssane,kiss me"
"I-I um-"
Cole pulled Cryptor into a kiss Cryptor thought "eh fuck it,He won't remember,and morro will never find out." Cryptor Kissed cole passionately "Sssane you're lookin Sexyy!"
"*in a really bad zane impression*You know it babe!Why don't you go on ahead and unzip my pants and have a feel"
(Smex happens)
Cole had passed out on the couch and Cryptor got dressed "I hope morro doesn't find out."
Jay and Naya walked in "where did cole get all the alcohol?" Jay asked
"I don't fucking know you lego"
"Where are the others?"Nya asked
" They went to get blue popsicles "

----at the store----
Llyod was climbing on the shelves covered in flour,Kai was looking at hair products, while morro opened every single bag of chips he could get his hands on "guys can we please just get the popsicles?!" Zane begged "not until all these chips are open!" Morro yelled
Load didn't reply but instead proceeds to Vore 3 candy bars at once while kai watched
Zane got the popsicles and yelled "get the fuck over here right now, you fucking Vibrators or no one is getting candy at the cash register!"
All 3 boys screamed and ran over to zane "Very good now lets go" Zane smiled instead Morro grabbed a bottle of soda and dumped it down Zane's pants "fuck you,you toaster!"
Morro screamed and ran to the hotel.

----at the store----Llyod was climbing on the shelves covered in flour,Kai was looking at hair products, while morro opened every single bag of chips he could get his hands on "guys can we please just get the popsicles?!" Zane begged "not until al...

Zane looked uncomfortable
"Are you ok?" Kai asked while lyod Drank four 5-hour energies "Fine." Zane said trying not to yell.All 3 of them checked out and walked back to the hotel.

Zane saw cole passed out on the couch and morro in the kitchen Trash can.
"Hey zane you're back!why are your pants wet?" Jay said looking down "Morro" Zane mumbled and went to his closet.
"Hey Sis how was your walk?"
"Jay tripped and fell" Nya lauhed like a fucking hyena
"Omg!Jay ninjago!!1!1!! got fucking rekt!!1!111!Lol you fukcing empty carton of milk!!!!1!1!"Kai Laughed.