oh no

Morro was angrily sobbing on the couch while Zane smashed kori.
Cole came back from the dead and stood up like nothing happened walked over to zane,And smacked that sexy ass Robot to the floor
"You little 🅱inch.How dare you Just toss me to the side like that"Cole yelled kicking Zane over and over" Get off me!You were the one who cheated on me with my brother!"Zane yelled standing up
"Stfu He was drunk!" Cryptor said Coming back from the dead as well
"THANKS FOR LEAVING US AT THE PIZZA PLACE!" Loyd yelled as him and Kai walked through the door
Everyone was fighting and it was crazy.
Just then Rain started to pour super hard,like Zanes Robot dick hard.
A tsunami was happening
Everyone lost it and panicked Cole ran out the door and locked his friends in the room "Fuck you!" Cole yelled running away to safety.
"Its locked" Jay screamed his voice cracking
"The window!" Zane yelled smashing it "Move!" Cryptor yelled pushing Zane out the window and climbing to the roof Cryptor was blown away into the tsunami
The others watched in horror as Zane fell Below and into...Cole's arms "Zane wtf?!?!"
"I guess i really...FELL for you!" Zane laughed still in Cole's arms .

Cole dropped Zane onto the sand and ran offJay was crying,Morro was crying,Everything was awfulKai grabbed Nya and Floyd and climbed down not caring about the others"Nya Floyd we need to-"Load cut kai off"MY NAME ISN'T FLOYD!Not once had my name b...

Jay was crying,
Morro was crying,
Everything was awful
Kai grabbed Nya and Floyd and climbed down not caring about the others
"Nya Floyd we need to-"
Load cut kai off
"MY NAME ISN'T FLOYD!Not once had my name been spelt right in this damn story!I've had it up to here!Why can't people just spell my name right?!My name is spelt and pronounced-" Load was hit by an oncoming projectile before he could finish. i wonder what Lfoyd was going to say?
Just then,Orlando swooped down and saved Kori "Lets go mike is waiting for us! uwu" Orlander said getting onto the helicopter Mike was driving "but Zane!" Kori cried "Oh right Kai Tlnm will get him!" Mike said flying the helicopter down,"Ah wtf?!?"Zane yelled as Kai tlnm  and Piss jesus grabbed him and took him to the helicopter.

 i wonder what Lfoyd was going to say?Just then,Orlando swooped down and saved Kori "Lets go mike is waiting for us! uwu" Orlander said getting onto the helicopter Mike was driving "but Zane!" Kori cried "Oh right Kai Tlnm will get him!" Mike said...

Nya,Jay,Kai,And morro all carried Load to a car Morro hopped into the drivers seatand,hot wired the car, drove as fast as possible away from the ocean

Just then the tsunami came crashing down putting everything under water including the heroes of our story.