Her Maid, Fascinating

She took a deep breath. It had been a month, three weeks, five days and 19 hours since the attack of Lady Sandra's Manor. It was quite unfortunate that her and her children were killed during what was later to be known to the public as a planned out attack. There were supposedly five men, three blocking the main exits, the remaining two tossing threats here and there. Several gunshots were fired, one of which shattered some glass, injuring only two people, one of which had to get stitches. 

As the nobles rushed to desperately save their pathetic lives, the upstairs was where the actual disaster happened. What would later become an explosion and fire was held back five minutes due to the distractions and noise surrounding the culprit, who was later found downtown, hanging around the bar in a drunken state. As the timer was ticking, the nobles grew more desperate. As they pushed around, trying to get past one of the three men whom were blocking the exits, Lady Sandra was tossed away from her children, her body in a heap near the left corner of the room they were in, barely breathing. If at that point, the children and Lady Sandra were to be able to escape, they may have had the chance to be alive and well today. However, when Sandra was tossed, the children, Evelyn and Eva Leigh, were pointless against the bulky, well-built man who scoffed and began slowly, but steadily making his way towards the children who were shaking, frightened at what the man might do to them. Keep in mind that the children are around 8 years old. They were put into cages, stored into the back of a carriage and carried away to what was supposed to be a human trafficking/bidding place where they sell you to either slavery or entertainment for a high amount of money. 

Here was where the two children supposedly died after a fatal carriage incident involving it crashing into another carriage, losing control, and falling off a cliff while harshly landing on its side after an 80 feet drop. This was where Evelyn Leigh's life started.

                                                                                  ~•~

A/N: Whoo! Tired and hungry. Not a good way to start a chapter, don't you think? Anyhow, what do you think of it? Sorry if it's short. I've been having this killer headache everyday now. Oh well. School is starting, and now it will be harder to update. Great. Please leave your suggestions on what I should do for the next chapter! 

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler does not belong to me. It belongs to its rightful owners. All I own is Evelyn Leigh, Eva Leigh, Sandra Leigh, and this story. All rights reserved.

Thanks for reading! Bye~!