Her Maid, Frustrated

It's the autumn ball. Every season, a ball takes place in honor of the time of the year, and the nature themed parties always happened on the day the season starts or, if that day is taken, the day after. Today, according to plan, was the day of the party. It was supposed to be very busy.

"AH! Oh god, I'm going to burst!" Ali said, holding on to the closet door. "Just a bit more, 'mlady, you can hold on," Evelyn pulled on the corset strings, then tying it into a knotted bow. Her hairstyle was one of the formal kinds, it being curled and styled into a one-sided half braid. The head maid, however, had hers curled and only on her back, not needing any hairdos. Evelyn's hair was long, reaching towards the lower back, Ali's was reaching her mid back. Their dresses were auite a bit different, Evelyn's being a dark black lace dress, it reaching her feet and a train following her steps. Quite regal. However, Ali's was a long, tight light blue dress.

Following Lady Rachel's commands, Evelyn swiftly paced her steps as she needed to get the carriage ready. As she finished, it was time to go. Helping Ali Rachels in the carriage, they were now moving towards (internal sigh) The Trancy Manor. As they got there, Evelyn opened the door with one grand pull, as if Ali was Royal. Entering, the two female companions noticed that it was quite a sight, food on one side, ribbons strayed across the walls, and it was nicely lighted. Spotting Claude Faustus staring at her, she strolled towards him, yet getting blocked by another demon butler known as Sebastian Michaelis. Forcing her strides, she walked around him and into the arms of Claude. As they danced, Evelyn couldn't have helped noticing that Michaeliswas staring at the both of them, giving a death glare towards Faustus. Was that jealousy in his eyes? However, as the time went by, the Demoness quickly tore herself away from Claude, who was now surprised by her sudden action, and slowly paced her steps towards Michaelis with a frown.

"What is wrong with you, Sebastian? I was trying to have fun, and you are staring at Faustus like a little lad who lost a game. Take a break, will you? Won't you both ever get along?" Evelyn scowled, pushing Michaelis away none too gently. Suddenly, a glass pane broke, and the world faded away before her very eyes.

A/N: haha, Cliffhangers for the win! I'm sorry I hadn't updated for a while.. Stupid internet. I may start another story, so blah blah blah. This is a shorter chapter because I am moving, so I may not update usually. Anyhow, I must be going. Bye~!