Her Maid, Fond

Standing up, she followed the two demon butlers to the kitchen. The case was yet to be solved. However, there were very subtle, tiny hints of the explosion leading to a well-known gang who have a knack for dissapearing without a trace. Suddenly, she was pushed against the wall with force, being held by the wrists as Evelyn struggled against Michaelis. Pushing him off, the female breathed heavily as she glared at the Phantomhive butler. He smirked back, seemingly not disturbed by the death glare she held upon him. 

"I see, you are still a bit stronger. Not too much stamina yourself, you should work on that." And without another word, he turned around and walked away. Dumbfounded, Evelyn regained posture and headed towards the kitchen once more without a sound. As she stepped through, Claude stared. Mindlessly shrugging it off, the female headed towards the pantry to get ingredients to make flan. "3/4 cups of sugar.. Cream cheese.. 5 large eggs.. Condensed milk.. Evaporated milk.. A teaspoon of vanilla extract.." She muttered to herself as she got the ingredients and put it on the counter opposite of Claude's. She boiled the sugar until it turned a smooth (criminal) caramel, then turned to the eggs. Cracking them all nicely, she whisked them until they were all a nice yellow color. Baking it in the oven, waiting a few minutes.. Putting it in the fridge.. So many steps! After she took it out of the cooler, she smiled. It looked delicious, but she wouldn't be able to taste it. Walking back towards where Lady Ali, Earl Phantomhive and Earl Trancy were, she placed the cut flan in the middle of the table. It was quite huge, maybe four feet wide, and there was a smaller flan on top and a vanilla flower on the side. There were caramel patterns around the cake, and a flower carving on top of the smaller flan. 

"Would you like to wait  for your butlers, or would you like to eat now?" Evelyn said after curtsying. After saying that, they both come in with tea, scones and muffins. Smiling to herself, she helped pass out the food and waited by Ali's side. "Do you need anything else?" She asked, standing patiently. "No, go do whatever you maids and butlers do," Ciel waved them away. Sighing to herself, she led the two demons towards the garden. As they started arguing again, she kissed them both to shut them up. "Do you always bicker like that?" The feline purred, smirking as the two blushed. Sitting down on a bench, she hummed to herself. As she closed her eyes, she didn't notice the demons staring at her, their demonic eyes turning a slight  fuchsia as she kept humming. 

"What a bunch of pesky demons," a male said in the shadows.

                                                                                  ~•~

A/N: I may or may not have listened to Panic! At the Disco while writing this.. I'm too emo ;-;  anyways, it's to the point of boiling an egg here. Gosh. How are your days/nights? Write down below in the comment section! I have to leave now, Bye~!