Her Maid, Bound

Whispers surrounded Evelyn. They were chanting.. Perhaps a ritual? A swirl of thoughts rushed in. 'Why am I so uncomfortable?' Opening her eyes, she began to process what had happened. She was in a small, confined area, with bars across all the windows. Barely any light was shining through the dark abyss, shadowing her and the small details of the room. She was strapped onto what seemed like a block of wood, with metal chains wrapped around her body and restraining her to the painful position she was now in. Looking around, she saw that there was a table and a chair in the corner, a dusty wardrobe in front of her, and double doors leading to the balcony. 

A door creaked open. Gruff voices can be heard as faint lighting seeped into the room. Pretending to be unconscious, Evelyn slowed her breathing, and waited for some other noise. "What do we do with her?" A male walked into the cell, obviously talking to another human as they rolled her to some place else. Bright lights were pointed at her as she was brought outside. Lots of talking was heard as she was put into a cage, and as she squinted, she could see she was at an auction. Sold into slavery! She could not understand why this was a thing. You're owning a human being, to do your work. Why can't you do it yourself?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, folks all around, welcome to the bidding! Tonight, we are selling a special one. Her eyes sparkle like never before, her voice like a siren, her hair as smooth as silk!" They whisked open the curtains, and there Evelyn sat, about to be sold. As the auctioneer described and exaggerated what she looked like and how she is, she sat, and waited. "We will start at 1000! Bidding, start! You! 1500?" He shouted out every dollar that was shouted, and it stopped at 5800. Suddenly, the power cut out. Two fushia eyes glowed in the dark. No sound was made, except the tapping of footsteps. The door to the cage swung open, and a hand was reached for her, waiting to pull her out. Getting up, she thanked him. "Sebastian! Get me out of here this instant!" A voice called. Ciel was here, too, probably trapped from when she also got kidnapped. 

Traveling back home was a pain. It took half an hour to go back to her estate, to see if her mistress was doing alright. And during all that time, she slept.