Chapter 3

*Dream*
I was in my room. I looked at the clock on my beside table and saw it was 2:00 AM. "Ugh." I looked down to see I had a nice dress on. There was a knock at my window. I went over and saw Fp standing below the fire escape. "Let me up?" He asked. I don't know why but i climbed out the window and I pushed the ladder down quietly. Why am I doing this I thought. He climbed up and pulled the ladder back up. "You look so god damn gorgeous right now princess." He said. "What are you doing here Fp?" I asked.climbing back through my window. "I couldn't stay away." He said climbing through after me. "We can't do this." I said turning around to see him standing right there. "I know." He said nodding his head. He reached out and brushed his fingers over my cheek. I almost leaned into him but I quickly turned around and walked over to my dresser. "What do you want?" I asked looking at him while taking bobby pins out of my hair. "I think you know Melyssa." He stated walking up behind me. I turned and Pushed him back slightly and walked into the bathroom. "Fp please." I said insinuating that I wanted him to leave. "Please what Mel?" He asked walking into the bathroom with me. "Leave." I said not looking at him. Turning the knob for the shower to turn on. "I can't just leave." He said. I stood up and as I pushed my hair to one shoulder so I could unzip my dress I felt his hands at the base of my neck. I froze and tensed up as I felt him pull the zipper down slowly. "Stop." I said turning around and putting my hands on his chest. "I don't think you really want me to." He all but whispered leaning in. I closed my eyes as I felt him ghost his lips across my neck. "Fp please." I gasped. "Please what Mel?" He asked pressing his lips on my neck...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP.* "what the?" I sat up rubbing my eyes looking at my clock. 7:00 PM it read. Why did I dream about him I thought. Shaking my head I got out of my bed and went to the kitchen. "Have a nice nap?" I heard from behind me. "God mom are you trying to kill me?" I asked grabbing my heart. "Veronica said your working in south side." She said coldly. "Yeah, I'm working at a bar. Doing what I do best." I said rolling my eyes. "I don't want you working there." She demanded. "That sucks doesn't it because I'm not quitting. In fact I have to work in 2 hours." I said blandly. "What am I gonna do with you?" She sighed frustrated. "You're a bad influence on your sister." She said. "Oh yeah mom and I was a bad influence back in New York too." I said rolling my eyes. I quickly made a sandwich and went to my room without another word. After I ate and had some water I got in the shower and thought about my dream. Why him of all people to dream about? I mean come on Mel you could've dreamed about fucking anyone else. I sighed and got out of the shower. I walked to my closet and found one of my favorite bar tending outfits that I used to wear all the time back in NY. Smiling at the memories I put it on and did my hair.

I don't usually do makeup so I left it natural

I don't usually do makeup so I left it natural. Checking the Tim I saw it was 8:30 so I got in my car and left. Pulling up I quickly got out of my car and locked it going inside to see Ed waiting by the bar. "Hiya Ed." I said smiling at the older man. "Great you're here. I need you to-." "Clean tables and take orders." I finished with him. We both laughed and smiled at each other. "Boss is up in the office so he might want some drinks." Ed said. "I have to leave because my wife is having trouble with the kids." He laughed lightly. I smiled "No problem. Do you want me to lock up?" I asked. "Oh god you're a life saver Mel." He sighed out hugging me quickly. "Closing time is 2:00 but I usually kick everyone out at 1:30 so I can clean up any messes they make." He said walking to the door. "Fp had a set of keys for you upstairs." He yelled as he went out the door. "Okay then." I laughed putting on my apron. I started cleaning tables and taking orders. I had some other bartenders go to the office for Fps needs. After waiting a bunch of tables and cleaning up a couple messes I noticed it's about 12:00 right now and I was taking a break outside. I put my hands in one of my pockets and noticed that something was in it. Pulling it out I see it's a necklace with a snake on it. (A/N it's in the outfit pic.) I glared at it and walked inside and up the stairs. I marched into his office and slammed my hand down on his desk. He was busy turned the other way but when he heard the noise he turned around. "I don't need any gifts." I said turning to walk out. "What. Are. You. Wearing." I heard his voice. For some reason it was scarily dark and calm. "Clothes." I stated. "Those 'clothes' aren't appropriate." He said clenching his teeth. "Excuse me?!" I gasped in disbelief. "I'll wear whatever the hell I want to." I stated glaring into his eyes. Which now that I noticed look almost black right now. Maybe it's the lighting but he looks hot as hell right now I thought to myself. "Do you wanna know why it's not appropriate?" He questions getting up he stalked over to me. I probably look like a deer stuck in head lights. "It's not appropriate because of this." He said dragging his finger up the laced up side of my skirt. "I don't care. It's my choice in what I wear." I said almost stuttering. I go to walk out the door but he closes it and pushes me against it. "The things you're doing to me." He whispered. God why am I getting so hot right now I thought. "Fp." I said but it came out as a gasp. "Ughhh." He groaned into my neck. I felt his lips ghost my collar bone. His hand dragging up the back of my thigh pulling my leg onto his hip. "Stop." I said trying to push him away before I'm to far gone. "I don't think you really want me to." When he said that it made me gasp and unconsciously arch against him. "Fp." I sighed. "We can't." He sighed but pulled away. I quickly left the office and almost ran down the stairs practically tripping on a few. I looked at the time and saw it was 1:00. Damn I spent an hour in there?! I thought. I took a deep breath and got back to work cleaning off tables and getting people their drinks. I was cleaning a table and I saw everyone starting to disperse and leave. Must be getting close to 1:30 I thought and as I checked the time it proved me right 1::33. "Alright everyone time to go." I said picking up some tips left on the table. I was cleaning. Finally after 5 more minutes everyone left including the other bar tenders. I sighed and started mopping the floors and cleaning up some more. As I bent down to sweep up a pile I felt someone press them self against my ass. "Hey! Asshat back the hell up before I-." I started but as I turned around I was cut off. "Before you what princess." I heard Fp say. "Before I castrate you." I glared. "Princess that's not a very nice thing to say." He smirked. "Yeah well I'm be a nice fucking person." I stated finishing what I was doing. "Princess you should stop swearing." He said. "Those words should never come from such a pretty mouth." He finished. It looks like we're just gonna ignore what happened in the office. "Like I've said before." I started. "I'll say whatever the hell-." I was stopped mid sentence by him pushing me against the bar counter. "Princess. Watch who you're talking to." He said his voice turning hard. I glared. "I don't care." He sighed and backed off. "Here's your keys." He said handing me my keys to the bar. "Oh and I wanted you to have this." He said placing something in my hand before walking out the door. I looked down and saw the necklace from earlier and I smiled slightly shaking my head.

*A/N*
I just wanted to thank you to who ever is reading this. I'm glad you guys are liking it :). Anyway I'm working as much as I can on another chapter so hopefully it'll be up soon :).