Chapter 8

Eren's POV

I locked my gate and went to school. "Yesterday just feel like a dream celebrating true.", I mumbled. I decided to go to Mikasa's house whether she's awake or not. When I reached there, she's locking her gate.

"Good morning, Mika~", I sneaked behind her and whispered.

"AHHH! Damnit Eren, you scare the shit out of me.", she said as she punched me in the chest.

"Ouch! That's quite a punch.", I said as I rubbed my chest.

"Well I was born as an Ackerman, let's go or we'll be late.", she said.

As we walked to our school, we met Armin, Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt. When they saw us, all of them showed a little grin on their face.

"What's the matter with you all?", I asked.

"You know what happen last night, we all saw that. Congratulation, Eren.", Armin said.

"Yeager, if you ever make her sad, I'll kill you.", Annie threated me like Levi did last night.

"Congratulation, Eren.", Reiner and Bertholdt said.

"Thanks guys, I'll never let you down.", I said.

On the way to school, our hand unconsciously hold on to each other's. We entered the school holding on each other's hands. Those fangirls of mine stared at us, probably talking gossips until Mikasa gave them a death stare.

"Don't be that mean, okay?", I chuckled after I noticed Mikasa's death stare to those fangirls.

"I just hate them staring at us."

"Well....just pretend you never see them.", I said as I gave a pat in her head.

We soon entered the classroom and everyone is staring at us.

"Looks like those words travel fast.", I chuckled.

"Looks like it is...", she replied.

We walked to our seat, put our bag and I saw Jean walked to my place furiously.

"What's the matt......", I couldn't finished my sentence until I felt a punch landed on my face.

I fell to the ground, blood gushing down my nose. Mikasa quickly came and wiped away the blood.

"WHAT THE HELL, JEAN!", Armin yelled as Reiner and Connie came and quickly pulled him away.

"YOU BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME! LET ME GO!", Jean yelled as he tried to free himself from Reiner's headlock.

"Calm down Jean!", Reiner yelled as he pulled Jean outside the class. Armin and Connie ran out immediately.

"I'm apologize what Jean has done to you, I'm very sorry.", Marco said and quickly went out the door.

I got up from the floor and immediately went to the door until Mikasa pulled my shirt.

"Don't go, calm down, okay?", Mikasa begged me.

"Fine...", I sat down tried to calm myself, although I really want to beat the hell out of him but for the sake of Mikasa, I decided not to do it.

After a few minutes, Jean and the rest came in, he gave me a death glare and returned to his seat. Marco whose seat beside him tried to calm him down. Soon the bell rang and the class started.

~Ding dong~

I got up from my seat to go to the canteen, noticed Jean is standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry what happen earlier, I can't control myself.", Jean said.

"What do you mean......oh I know it, you have crush on Mikasa and you can't accept it, right?", I whispered at Jean's ear.

"Yeah, since she had already choose you....I won't interfere.", Jean said.

I noticed Mikasa's face expression slowly turn angry. "Calm down, don't do stupid things.", I whispered to Mikasa.

"Mikasa, I'm very sorry that I punched Eren, I'm out of my mind. Can you forgive me?", Jean noticed Mikasa's face expression had changed so he immediately apologized.

"*sigh*Fine, if you do it again, I'll break your bones.", Mikasa said.

I immediately had a sign of relief. "Jean, I really wish I can punch you in the face.", I said.

"Whatever.", he then went to the canteen.

"Hey Eren, put it on your face.", Armin bought me a bag of ice.

"Thanks Armin."

"Ouch! That hurts.", I said as Mikasa put the ice bag on my face.

"Oh I'm sorry... how about this."

"That's better, thank you.", I said as I give a smile to her. Her face started to blush and she turned away her head.

"Don't be shy....", I said as I turned her back facing me, slowly I touched her lips with mine. That feeling, that passion of yesterday flows back into my mind. We parted and looked at each other. The crowd around us goes wild. We soon kissed again under the roaring and uncontrollable crowd.

School ended before I knew it, I packed my books into my bag. Mikasa leaned against the door, waiting for me.

"Come on, faster, I give you five seconds to pack all your stuff or I'll leave without you~", Mikasa teased me.

"Wait a minute and......done! Here I come~", I ran towards Mikasa.

We walked back home, holding hands, talking about random stuff.

"Hey Mika, Valentine's day is near..... so....can I ask you out for a date?", I asked her nervously.

"Emm....let me think....NO.", she replied.

"Huh? What....", I'm shocked after I heard that.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. Of course you can. So what time?", she teased me.

"How about 6 o'clock?"

"That's okay."

"YESSSSS, FINALLY!!!", I yelled

"Shut it! You grab too much attention.", she said and then she grabbed my shirt and said "Run."

We both started to run like a madman. Laughing for no reason then I thought, "God I love this moment." We soon reached Mikasa's house. Before I leave, I gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye~", I said as I waved goodbye to Mikasa.

"Bye~", she said while gave me a smile.

--Few minutes later--

"I'm home, mom.", I said after I closed the door.

"Welcome hom.....WHY THERE ARE BRUISES ON YOUR FACE? HAVE A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE AGAIN?", she said furiously as she pointed her finger on my face.

"Mom, listen to me. I accidentally tripped and fell only." I lied.

"Are you sure? Fine, you better watch out next time.", she said.

"Okay.", I replied.

After finishing my homework, I lied on my bed. Thinking about where to bring and what to do with Mikasa for the date. After thinking for a while, a thought came to my mind "Yes, finally...Hopefully she'll like it."