Chapter 14

Eren's POV

I realized I woke up in a totally unfamiliar place. I soon stood up, looked at the place around me. This place is just total darkness, like I'm the only one ever existed in this place. I started to walked, walked towards the unknown. Soon a light appeared in front of me with someone standing right in front of it, created a silhouette. The figure soon turned towards me, she's just like Mikasa, just.....with longer hair. She wore a white dress, with the scarlet red scarf I gave her as birthday present. I ran towards her, but no matter how I ran, I just can't reached her.

"Hey Eren, there are something I need to tell you for a long time....", she said. "Eren, all the time I spend with you are the happiest moment in my life, thank you.....I'm really happy with you by my side, I wish we can stay together forever but......my time had already come to an end......promise me, live good without me okay?"

"No....NO MIKASA!", I yelled as I continued to run towards her.

"Eren....I love you....", she said as she slowly vanished into thin air.

"NO!!! Mikasa!!!", I yelled as I jolted out of my bed. I cracked opened my eyes, breathing heavily, sweat rolled down my face. I looked around, it's the place I familiar with, my room.

"What kind of dream is that.....?", I whispered as I still terrified by the dream. I looked at the clock beside my bed, it's already 6 o'clock in the morning. I stood up and walked downstairs and I noticed my mom is already awake.

"Morning....mom...", I said in sleepy voice.

"Morning my boy, get some rest, you stay at home today, don't need to go to school.", my mom said.

"But....exam is near....", I protested.

"Can you concentrate after what happen last night? Just for today only. Okay?", she said.

"Okay.....", I said as I walked back to my room. I sat on my bed, stared outside the window. The sky started to light up. Soon tiredness consumed me as I fell asleep again.

Armin's POV

I soon arrived at Eren's house, I knocked the door. Eren's mom came out after that.

"Oh morning, Mrs Yeager...", I said.

"Morning Armin.", she replied.

"Is Eren okay?", I asked.

"He's okay, I decided to give him a day off after what happen last night.", she replied.

"Oh really, I'll inform the teacher. Bye.", I said.

"Thank you Armin.", she replied as I slowly walked towards the school.

--Few hours later--
Eren's POV

I opened my eyes once again, sunlight shined though the window. I rubbed my eyes, got up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom. After I cleaned myself, I went downstairs and eat the breakfast prepared by my mom.

"All good?", my mom asked as she's doing house chores.

"Yeah.....I'm okay....", I said as I drank my coffee. After I finished my breakfast, I washed all the plates. I grabbed my phone, I noticed Levi send a message to me.

-Levi-
Hey brat, she's here.

I immediately jumped out of the couch and ran to my room.

"What happen?", my mom looked at me in confusion.

"I have to go to the hospital.", I said.

I barged into my room, grabbed a random shirt and pants lying on the chair, changed into it and quickly went out.