Chapter 18

Mikasa's POV

I gradually open my eyes, I rolled over to the side. I slowly felt the soreness came from my inner thighs, results from the interaction with Eren last night. I'm still memorable about last night, I let out a little smirk. I got up, noticed he's nowhere by my side. I looked around and I saw a note is placed on a pile of clothes.

"Hey beautiful...if you see this, get change and enjoy your breakfast on your desk."

~Eren~

He then came out of my room's bathroom, with a towel cover his private part. Water still dripping down from his brownish hair, his emerald green eyes, his well-tone biceps and abs are a pleasure to my eyes.

"Mikasa, you're finally awake....", he said as he gave me a smile. I smile back as I still covered most of my body with the blanket.

"Why you bother cover it, I'm already see all of them last night.", he said with a grin across his face. I frowned at him as I grabbed a pillow and threw at him. He swiftly caught it and walked towards me. He put it back and grabbed the clothes and gave it to me.

"Get some clothes on....I'll stay in the bathroom until you're done.", he said as he picked up his black tank top and went to his bag to find some pants and boxers. "Luckily I bring some clothes.", he mumbled as he entered the bathroom.

He came out at the same time I put on my clothes. I sat on my bed, eating the breakfast he prepared for me, scramble eggs, sausages, baked beans and a cup of coffee. I looked outside the window, the sky as blue as always, then I thought.

"Such a good day...."

He sat bedside me, silently looked at me finished my breakfast. He took the plate and put it else where, we looked at each other, didn't say a word. I slowly approached him, gave a soft kiss on his lips and hugged him.

"Thank you.....Eren.", I weakly said. "Thank you for appear in my life at the right time.", I said as tears slowly rolled down and stained his shoulder. He slowly pat on my head like I'm a little kitten.

"Thank you too.....Mikasa...", he hugged back and whispered at my ear. I pushed him away, gave him the biggest smile I've ever make. He smiled back and grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped away the tears on my face.

"Don't cry.....I'm here for you.", he said with a smile like the only Eren Yeager alone can make.

"Wanna go downstairs, we can't stay here all day long right?", he said.

"Yeah, let's go......damnit...", I stood up and my leg instantly weakened and I sat on the floor.

"Are you okay?", he immediately picked me up in bridal style and exited my room. I wrapped my arm around his neck, buried my face into his face.

"Looks like you haven't recover from last night...I thought you're strong.", he chuckled as he walked downstairs. I frowned at him and bite him at his chest.

"Ouch! Stop it! That's hurts, Mikasa!", he groaned in pain as I bit him.

"Get what you deserve...", I smirked as I continued to bury my face in his chest. He gently put me down on the couch, he sat down as he put my head on his lap. He brushed my jet black hair while watching a random television program. After a while, I noticed he's just stared at me.