Burning Desire

Harry had always known he was gay. He realized he was at the age of sixteen when he literally ran away screaming from a girl who shoved her boobs up his face, thinking it would seduce him. Well, it didn't.

Now, at the age of twenty-two, he waits patiently behind the counter of his café/bakery called InfiniTEA (you can probably guess he thought of the name himself) for the hot guy that comes in every other day for the past 3 weeks, ordering the same thing every time which is a cup of Yorkshire tea and a slice of his special carrot cake.

He mainly works in the baking area with Jade and Perrie, since most of the cakes and pastries being served are made by him. But ever since the same blue eyes in white shirts having a couple of tattoos started coming in, he couldn't resist changing schedules with one of his employees, Cara, who works behind the cash register, just to be face to face with the sweet yet dangerous looking creature he now considers his crush.

"Waiting for that jerk again?" Niall, his best friend, asks. He comes to the café a lot because he gets free snacks. And also because the music shop he works at is right across the street.

Harry shakes his head at his friend, watching him casually grab a muffin from the display case and biting into it contently.

If it weren't for their friendship, the Irish lad would have probably ended up paying more than a hundred pounds for all the free snacks he's been let off with to have.

"He isn't a jerk, Ni."

"He is, too! He shoved me out of his way last week and I ended up with a soaked shirt from my cappuccino! Face it, he's a total jerk, man."

"You were in his way! And he looked like he was rushing to get somewhere! He's not a jerk."

"Uh huh. And I'm not blonde." Niall rolls his eyes, taking another bite from his muffin.

"Your natural brunette roots say otherwise." The curly haired lad points out.

Niall pouts, touching his hair, "whatever, I'm dyeing it next week anyway. But back to your man cru-"

"Shhh!!! He's here!" Harry smacks a hand over his friend's mouth, just as the hot guy he's pining over enters his café looking gorgeous af.

Harry swears he's about to pass out but he has a job to do so,

"Welcome to InfiniTEA! What can I get you?"

"The usual... Please."

Please.

PLEASE.

He's never said that to him before!

Is he finally warming up to him?

"O-okay, coming right up." Harry curses internally at his stutter but gets to making his order.