十五

Taehyung decided to go home, He didn't really care if jungkook would kill him by the time he would go home.

It's late.

Or maybe he won't care and would just   brush it off.

At 3:33 am, He got home and open the door also not caring if he created too much noise.

"Where were you?" He found jungkook sitting in one of the couch, facing him with his arms crossed.

"Out" Tae simply said while taking off his shoes and coat.

"Be serious tae, i have been waiting for atleast a couple of hours for you to get home"

"Wow, didn't know you cared enough to wait for me" he coldly stated.

Taehyung didn't know why he is acting like this, But he knew, He knew that he had enough of jungkook's shit.

"What do you mean" The younger asked .

"I don't know, Why don't you ask jimin?"

" Not this, Tae he have some problem and he really need someone at that time, can't you just understand? Now, Can you just tell me where you went?"

"I already told you, I was out, Celebrating my birthday all alone at some random restaurant down the street" Taehyung mumbled as me walk past jungkook.

"Oh" Was all the raven boy could say.

--------------------------------------------------

It's ironic that today is jungkook's Birthday, yet in this story it's taehyungie's XD Gosh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!