二十三

Jungkook didn't know what to say
Did he love taehyung?
Or was he just a distraction when he needed to move on when he and jimin broke up?

He didn't know.

Despite the silence the younger had given to taehyung, He knew what's his answer.

"Jungkook, Congrats, I'm no longer your boyfriend, Thanks for the bitter sweet memories you have made with me, Sorry if i wasn't enough"

And with that, Taehyung ran off.

Jungkook was about to ran after him when someone tug his jacket to prevent him from moving.

He looked back and saw jimin crying as well.

"Please don't leave me"

And so, He didn't.

He looked back to where tae ran off and stayed silent,He didn't know what to do.

---------------------------

Kth.

He ran and ran, He didn't care if he bumped into strangers, He just kept running.

When he felt his feet feeling numb, He stops in an alley and that's when the rain started pouring.

"Even the clouds are crying with me"
He mumbled.

He sat down and buried his face between his legs and cries, He just couldn't help it.

"Please run after me, Please tell me you need me, Please tell me you want me....

Please don't let me go"

But, No one ever came.

____________

Heyyooo~
So this story is almost at the end and i just want to thank you guys for reading this~ Even though it's poorly written :">

After this I'm writing a book entitled "Goodbye" And "Falling Slowly"
(KookV Fanfics~) They're also angst XD, Please do support this potato :">.