XXVIV - End ♡

Yoongi walked inside the large white building, He gripped his keys in his hands, He's damn nervous.

Like, Let's be serious, His childhood crush until now just got shot, Not only that, His precious best friend almost got raped.

'Tae, Please be fine'

He walked up to the front desk and ask for taehyung's room.

"You may want to wait sir, His operation is still on going, He's currently in an Operating Room at 4th floor just near room 097"

Yoongi nodded.
He tried to stay calm as much as possible but in reality, He could mostly strangle someone right now.

-----------------

Jungkook.

He got a text from one of taehyung's friend earlier this morning.

He recalled him with the name of yoongi, He visited taehyung once in a while to check up on him.

Only to have jungkook get jealous and commanding taehyung to get rid of him.

Fortunately, Taehyung didn't.

He opened the text as he sat on top of his and taehyung's bed.

"Go to *Random Hospital Name* If you still want to see your boyfriend alive, And fucking hurry"

At first jungkook got confused, Boyfriend? Is he talking about taehyung, He doesn't know they broke up..And not only that.....

Hospital?

---------------------
Yoongi.

Yoongi sat there, He couldn't help but think what will happen to taehyung.

Sweats are forming on his forehead as he wipe them away only to have them appear again.

'He'll be fine, Right?'

He tried to assure his self.

As minutes passed by he heard the sound of the door opening, His head shot up and saw a doctor exit the wooden door.

He hurriedly walked up to the doctor only to see him shook his head with a disappointing frown.

"Are you Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi knows what he would say next, But he nodded otherwise.

"I'm sorry, But we couldn't save him"

......

.........

Yoongi put both of his hands on his face as he sat down on the cold tiled floor, Sobbing........