Chapter 11: Back Home

Hamlet's POV
As I slowly dragged down the suitcase down the stairs, I heard a sigh from Lizzie. "Do you really wanna go with me?" I asked, and stopped to glance at her. "I love this place so much, but..I really wanna go with you too." Lizzie hugged me, and continued. "I'm so glad you came, Hamlet." "Hamlet's actually my middle name...Call me Joel." I wrapped my arm around her and we both went down the stairs together

"Everyone! I have a important announcement." Grandma waited for the chatter in the dining hall to settle down. "As you see," Grandma pointed to me and Lizzie. "Hamlet and Lizzie are leaving together. They will visit, and Buddy can go along with them. They are leaving tonight." Grandma finished, and walked over to us. "You have been very helpful Hamlet, thank you. And Lizzie, I'm so glad you and Hamlet are together." Grandma gave the most welcoming smile ever, and gestured her hand towards a table. Space, Portal, and Lava were both sat at the table. Portal and Space were holding hands, and exchanging whispers about me and Lizzie leaving. Lava cat anxiously looked my way, and waited. "Hey guys!" Chirped Lizzie, as she took a seat beside Space. "Do you really have to go Lizzie?" Lava cat mumbled, with sad eyes. "You guys'll always be my friends. I promise I'll visit too." Lizzie hugged all the cats at the table, and then so did I. We laughed the night away, partying and dining, Grandma insisted that we had to.

"Bye!" An eruption of byes exploded through the crowd, and tears streamed down my face. I suddenly realized I didn't know how to get back. "Here. Take my space crown Lizzie. Don't forget me!" Winked Space. "Go through my portal, and I'm pretty sure you'll arrive at your planet, Hamlet." Smiled Portal. "I love you guys all." We all grouped hugged, and I grabbed me and Lizzie's suitcase. "Say bye bye Buddy!" Lizzie said as she lifted Buddy's paw and waved it. A portal appeared, and as we went through, my mind became foggier and foggier...

"Gah!" I tripped over something, and realized that me and Lizzie were in my rented apartment. "Did you just move here?" Asked Lizzie, puzzled. "I didn't really unpack..." I nervously laughed, and Lizzie gave me the look. "Oh you and me are going clean this. For sure!" Said Lizzie, and set Buddy down on the ground. After opening lots of boxes, and moving things, I realized the room looked so much better. "There." Lizzie said, and spotted Buddy sleeping on the couch. As I opened my suitcase, I replaced my old PC with a new one. I held my dirty jacket from the first day when I got to the Cat Emporium, and I laid it on my bed. Lizzie held Space's crown, and put it on her bed. "Wanna go out for lunch?"

A/N yah another short chapter sorry! I think I've got it planned out that this ends on Chapter 14 I believe. Anyways, I'm sorry it's ending! ;-; okie cya <3 btw next chapters Tmr but if I'm in a good mood, xD today.