Ending

Lizzie's POV
"Eliza! Be careful!" I yelled and she turned around. "Okay!" She ran ahead of me and Joel, and I sighed. "Ten years later and you have a beautiful family." Oli nudged Joel, and he blushed. "You're on your way with a family too." Joel said, and glanced at Oli and Sasha holding hands. "Maybe.." blushed Sasha. "I can't believe Eliza's 9 and yet she's so mature." I put my hand on my heart, and tears streamed down my face. "I love you so much Hamlet." I kissed Joel, and held his hand.

Eliza's POV
Mom and Dad were talking with Auntie Sasha and Uncle Oli so I went ahead. I tripped over something, and realized I crashed into a sign. Cat Emporium. Help Wanted! It read. "Cool." I said to myself. "I'm going in to the Cat place!" I shouted to mommy. As I reached for the doorknob, while staring at a strange red gem heart, I felt only a door. Suddenly, my eyes were blinded by white. I landed with a thump, and fluttered open my eyes to see a cat.

A/N Very short ending but I hope you enjoyed this sucky fan Fic! I wanted to do two endings, so this is a alternative ending. It is maybe linked with my Gracy Fan Fic :3

Lizzie's POV
"Remember the time when I sat beside you at Woodworking?" I giggled, and drank more water. "Yeah, from that day you changed my life." Replied Joel with a grin. "That was 45 years ago." I said. Suddenly I began coughing up blood. "Lizzie!" My vision became fuzzy, and all I remembered was Joel, Meri, and Buddy. I slowly stopped breathing, and after five minutes, my heart starting beating again. I completely forgot what I was thinking of. I forgot all my knowledge of my past life. My eyes slowly opened, and I noticed a big cat looking down on me. "She's so beautiful. She's lovely." I heard a voice coming from behind me. "Yes, she is. I'll call her Luv Cat."

A/N which ending did u prefer? Comment below! Anyways, if u want more about Lizzie meeting Joel, read my Gracy Fan Fic! Okie cya Lamlet shippers! <3