III

"Good morning beast" I hear once i enter the kitchen.

"Hey Daniel can i wear this to school here cause in England this wouldn't be approved" I question as I see him.

"You look great what do you want for breakfast madam?" he asked smiling.

"Aren't you supposed to get ready for school?" I asked confused.
He looks down and smiles lightly.

"My mom is tired so I told her that I'll help her make breakfast for everyone" he pours the egg in the frying pan.

"Daniel we are 12 people in here let me help" i smile.

"No I can do this it's nothing new just take a seat in the dining room with your family and wait for your food I hope you like eggs" he smirks.

"Oh I love eggs but I'd love to eat here"
I take a seat and look at my phone.

My parents haven't called since yesterday oh who am i kidding do they even have my number?

I hate the way they think money is the answer to everything.
They only show interest in the things Jessica does but never even care to watch me perform every time I had a lead role in the schools play.

"Honey what are you doing here this isn't the dining room" my aunt says resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I know but it's so nice here" I say but she doesn't seem happy.

"No no my dear we all eat in the dining room except you're a worker here which you aren't so let's go"

I look over at Daniel who tells me to go but I don't want to.

"Aunt I dont" i start but she was already holding my wrist.
I follow her into the dining room with a frown on my face.

"Look Cheryl don't you ever disobey me like that" she plasters a fake smile on her face earning some looks from her children.

I roll my eyes and look down at my fingers.
Daniel walks in with three plates.
Minutes later i was surprised to see him standing next to me.

"I got yourself into trouble beast" he whisperes into my ear placing the plate in front of me.

"Thank you" i say.
He turns around and faces me so do the others.

"What?" I ask taking a bite of my watermelon.

"Why are you thanking him he's getting payed to do this" Betty the biggest show off in this family says.

"There's something like being nice and humble you know" I say blinking.

I look at Daniel who was blushing.
He mouths a thank you and hands the couple their plate.

I still feel their stares I look down eating and ignoring them.

"So do you need someone to help you at school?" Britney the bitch asks.
(it's Brittney Bitch sorry it was necessary) .

"Yeah Daniel will" I take a sip from my water and stand up taking my plate and cup with me.

"Leave it there Daniel will" I cut her off by walking out of the room.

"You didn't have to" he smiles at me.
"Don't tell me that I'm here because I'm sick of my family feeling like their special because they have money"

He looks at me and shake's his head.
"You're something different Cheryl Montgomery" he says.