VI

Narrator's Pov

Two weeks have gone by and Cheryl's been loving it though her parents never called her.

She felt happy and emotional
Everyday she smiled at least once which isn't usual for a girl like Cheryl.

A girl who always used to think that her life would never be great again.

Currently she was sitting in the kitchen doing her homework with Daniel who was really confused.

"Look pi is 3.14 so you have to multiply it get it?"

His hands reach up to his hair he drags it and smiles.
"No uhm yes maybe?" the boy answers frustrated.

Cheryl looks at him shaking her head.
She leans closer to him and explaims the math problem.

He looks at her in amusement the way she looks cute when she's concentrating.

"Do you get it Daniel?" she asks for the fifth time in the past hour.

"Yes I do" he lies just to see the corners of her lips raise.

"Oh Really then solve the next one without my help"
She crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Easy you have to do this" he writes down some numbers and smiles.

"You solved it right can we go out?" she asks taking a sip from her orange juice.

Daniel nods in agreement and takes her hand.
"Do you want to go to Starbucks?" he asks the girl.

"I'm lactose intolerant" she says laughing.

Daniel shockingly takes a step back holding his hand on his heart.

"You can't eat ice cream" he sighs looking at her with pity in his eyes.

"I can eat lactose free ice creams or Ben and Jerry's if i want to stay in the toilet for the next few days"

Understanding he nods and tells her to get dressed while he helps his mother prepare lunch.

"Daniel it's been long since you invited the boys over" his mother looks at him.

"Yeah they'll come over tomorrow.
We have some news for you" he smiles.

Just in time Cheryl walks down the stairs looking as gorgeous as always.
Her brown hair tied in a high ponytail.

"No makeup?" he asked surprised.
She looks up self conscious about his question.

"Should I put some on I know I look like a mess without it" she walks back up but Daniel stops her immediately.

"No no you look great like that" he hides his blushing face and turns back to his mother.

"Thank you" she jumps down the last stairs like a five year old.

"We can go over to Jack's if you want to?" the boy suggests grabbing his keys.

Cheryl nods in agreement it's not like she had a choice what else were they supposed to do.

She follows Daniel's lead into his car and repeats her daily routine which consists of her connecting the aux cable to her phone and blasting songs from her 'chill vibe' playlist but instead of 'chill vibes' she chooses the 'Disney' playlist.

'Do you want to build a snowman' echoes through the car making Daniel chuckle.

Cheryl loved that song it definitely belongs to one of her favourites.
She looks over at Daniel and grabs his hand that wasn't on the steering wheel.

She intertwines them singing along.

"Do you want to build a snowman it doesn't have to be a snowman ok bye" her voice cries out for help.

The truth was that Cheryl felt like Anna hype and lively but she's the youngest and no one payed attention to her.

She thought smoking and having a bad reputation would get her all the attention she wanted which was the one from her parents.

Let's not say her parents never paid attention.
We don't want them to look like villains.

Though it seems like her parents didn't pay their last born any attention , they actually did.

Without her bad reputation she would've still be in the U.K. living an amazing life as a governor's daughter.
But you know what they say about 'woulds'.

No you don't well neither do I but I bet its an interesting thing.
Back to the two lovebirds who were in the car the one driving and laughing while the other one was singing.

Minutes later they arrive at Jack's place.
Daniel jumps out of the car and runs over to Cheryl's side helping her.

"Thank you" she takes a look at a little girl and smiles.

Isla who is Jack's little sister was drawing with her crayons.
When she notices Daniel's present she runs over to him jumping into his arms.

"Daniel I missed you so much" she screams not letting go of him.

"Hey muffin" he gives her a kiss on her forehead and brings her down.

"This is Cheryl my friend" he points over at her.

"Hey" she smiles lightly giving a half wave.

"My name is isla nice to meet you" she greets politely showing Daniel that she also can be serious at times.

"I love your name" she answers honestly.

"Thank you Dani look I drew Elsa and Anna" she takes his hand dragging him to the spot she drew her masterpiece on.

"Hey you can enter the house" he yells.

Excited she walks into the house meeting Zach and Corbyn dancing.

"You're doing it wrong guys" she laughs.

She hands corbyn her bag and laughs.
"So first you have to move your legs to the right"

The boys look at her clueless while she takes Corbyn's hand.
She places his hands on her her back and moves to the rhythm leading Corbyn.

Daniel walks in smiling as soon as he sees Cheryl dancing but jealous that he isn't Corbyn right now.

"Why are you learning how to dance" she asks.

"Winter dance is in 3 months"

"Interesting" she mumbles looking at Daniel.