Akward.... -Chapter 4

I looked back then see my boss. "Um...I..Uh". He Sat next to me then took my drink. "Heyy!!!! That was my drink!!!" I said.  He chuckled. 

 Then said. "You have work in the morning your not suppose to be drinking". I took a sad sigh.

"Ok". "You shouldn't be dressed like that"? I looked down at what I'm wearing. "Why"? I said. He came close to me and whispered In my ear 

"Your too sexy to be showing your body your only suppose to be showing your body to me only. He made my body get chills. 

Then he picked up my body like it weighed nothing then carried me upstairs then dropped me on the bed like I was nothing. He came on top of my body then started kissing me from the my lips down.

 I knew what was about to happen. "Stop I can't do this I pushed him off of me." Before he can say anything I ran the fastest out of that club. 

And ran up I was far enough from the club. I took a heavily breathe then ordered a uber. After the uber dropped me off. I took a 30 min shower of what just went down. 

I can't believe he thought I was just going to be one of his whores. Ugh. I thought I fell so digusted. I got out of the shower then seen a hickey on my neck.

 Great I thought everyone is going to think I'm a slut. I changed into my  favorite night gowns. I called Nora a few times she didn't pick so I guess she's occupied.... My eyes slowly start to get heavy as I go into a deep sleep.

What do you guys think? Comment 

Like 

Share 

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Love you guys.!! BTW I have been receiving alot of support and I just wanted to say thank you for those who have been saying to update.  Love you guys❤❤❤.