Chapter-7

Jackson pulls up at a forest. "Umm Jackson what are we doing here?" He gets out the car and take my hand. We start walking and there's a whole bunch of vines and he opened it up and  what I saw was amazing.

"Oh my it's so beautiful" Jackson came behind me and hugged me and said "not as beautiful as you" I turned away and started smiling and blushing

"Oh my it's so beautiful" Jackson came behind me and hugged me and said "not as beautiful as you" I turned away and started smiling and blushing. He took my hand and walked me to the table.

He took both of my hands and put kisses on it and said "Your no one else's except mine" I looked at him and he had a serious face so I knew not to try him. I look at him and had a fake smile on my face and said ok.

(1 hour later ) He smiled at me and said "your sleeping at my house tonight it's late" I checked the time and seen its was about 10:30.

"Well you could drop me off" I say. "He looks at me and say "no your sleeping at my house and that's final" He raises his voice a little making me flinch. "I'm sorry" I say he just ignores what I said and stands up and grips my arm tightly and roughly rushes me to his car. 

His goes into his car and roughly closes his car door. He drives to his house and says "get out". I quickly get and look at his house it's so huge for only one person. He unlocks his door and walks to his room he gives me cloths and say "go change".

I go to his bathroom and change I also wash off my makeup then open the door and "do you have any new toothbrushes?" "Under the cabinet" He says. I take the toothbrush and brush my teeth when I got out in seen he's only in some gymshorts with a shirt damnn my hormones are starting to get the best of me.

He comes to me and picks me and softly lays me on the bed. He lays next to me and kisses me on my forehead and says "I'm sorry for my behavior tonight" I turned to face him and said "it's okay everyone has there moments" I said. He close the light and holds me tight and says "i love you my little princess" while we both fall asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and also a special thanks for the people who commented last chapter to update!!!!!😊😊😊😊❤❤❤❤

Vote

Share

Commet