Chapter-6

After I told Nora about everything she kept screaming through the the phone telling me I have to go to her house right now to tell every bit of detail. (At Nora's House) I reach on Nora's porch and get my key and open the door. I could hear the shower so I could guess she was in the shower.

I put my keys on the counter and go up to her room. I hear the bathroom water closes so I now know that she's done taking a shower. She gets out and screams "Omg you scared me" "Uhhh whatever Nora" Nora goes into her closet and puts on her cloths. She quickly run back to me and says 3 words "tell me everything". So I tell her about the incident at the bar and today.

Nora was about to say something but before she can say it my phone started buzzing. I looked up to see Jackson "Oh shit I forgot!" "Forgot about what?" "Umm... Uhhh...It's nothing......" Of course Nora not being stupid she reaches over and takes my phone she sees who it's is and gives me a smirk.

"Wait Nora! Doo-
Before I can even finish she answers it and she puts it on speaker "Hello princess,baby are you okay!?" Jackson says with a worried tone.

Nora mouth talk to me to say to talk to him and I just roll my eyes and clear my throat. "Hello?" "Omg princess i was so scared why didn't you call me? "Cause I forgot i say with a whisper" "Well I still want to take you out where are you?" "At Nora's house"

"Well tell me the address I'm coming to pick you up" I tell him the address. Nora screams and says "omg you have to go get ready go hurry up" I run in the shower taking a 20 min shower and get out.

Nora's tells me "Hurry up he's coming in 10 minutes" I see that she had cloths on the bed already I take them and run to the bathroom to change. Nora sits me on the bed and does my hair and makeup.(The picture of her)

After Nora was doing my hair and makeup I looked at myself and I stared to get nervous

After Nora was doing my hair and makeup I looked at myself and I stared to get nervous. "How do I look?" I asked Nora girl you look finee. "Jackson is going to like what he sees" I start to blush and my phone starts buzzing.

My heart stops and I inhale my breath and pick up the phone. "Hello?" "I'm outside" "Okay I'm coming" I give Nora a big hug and say thanks you to her she just laughs and says "girl go get your man" Nora says.

I just laugh and walk downstairs I walk downstairs and see Jackson in a nice Mercedes Benz. I see him go out the car and says "My beautiful princess" I blush and say thank you. He starts driving to where ever were going.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i tried to make it longer😊

Vote

Commet

Share

I hope you guys enjoy and comment for tips or whatever❤️