Chapter 10

Destiny Pvo-

So I'm currently in my room laying on Jackson cause he Is sleeping with his shirt off and also doing cute adorable snores.

I love lookin at him he so cute I smiled cause I knew "this Is all mines" I said in my head.

I looked at the time and seen it was 3am I also got a text from nora at 2:03am it said "DESTINY YOU HAVE BEEN MY BESTFREIND FOR 8 YEARS AlMOST 9 AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU"

I already knew why she did this it's cause my birthday week is here I'm almost 19.

I felt my eyes heavy and felled asleep.
I woke up to see jackson in his suit well fitted and dressed handsome-ly

He notice I was staring and said with a demanding voice "get ready for work now" so I immediately stand up and went in the shower and took care of everything I had to do

I put my makeup on and put my cloths on.

I went outside and seen jackson outside waiting for me in his car

I went outside and seen jackson outside waiting for me in his car. I started smiling cause he waited for me. I went in the car and told him "thank you" with a smile.

He just didn't answer and just started the car I just wanted to cry cause I don't know what I did wrong.

I texted my mom and said "mommy I love you and I'm going to work" even though she probably at work.

Jackson hit the brakes hard and my phone fell out of my hand.
"WHO WERE YOU TEXTING !!" Jackson said with a very high voice.

I was so scared I didn't even answer he took my phone and threw it out the window and it broke.

I started to cry and said "i-i-wa-was texting m-my m-mom".

He didn't believe me and said "STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME I'LL LEAVE YOU DESTINY IF YOU FUCKING LIE".

I promise I'm not jackson I said while crying. He said "ok baby I believe you now stop crying we pulling up to work and don't talk to anyone okay luv".

I stopped crying but I was still sniffing and I looked at Jackson and tears started coming down my eyes I just couldn't stop.

"STOP FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW" Jackson said he threw a box of tissue at me and said wipe your tears now. I did and all I wanted was to talk to nora or my mom.

He pulled up to our work building and I just didn't even want to be here I just wanted to be at home in a blanket cuddled up to my teddy bears I have.

Before I could get out the car he put his hand on my shoulder tightly and said "don't fucking cry at work and don't talk to anybody or I'll fucking hurt you I'm not playing with you".

He then gaved me a hug and said I love you destiny. I Said" i-i-lov-love-yo-you-to" and wiped my face cause I still felt wetness on my face.

Okay let's go and we started walking inside the building and people were staring at me but I didn't know why I went in my office to get working and one of the co-workers came he was a boy.

He said "are you okay cause the co-workers notice you look so sad and depressed also we notice you been crying " and I looked at him with a sad face and stated to cry.

He came and hugged me and I accepted it I stated to cry on his shoulder more.

"Im sorry for messing up your shirt" I said . "It's okay I hope your okay" before I can reply back Jackson came in and said "darrel I was lookin all over for you" he said with a little chuckle.

"Sorry boss it won't happen again"
darrel said and then walked out and closed the door behind him I felt so scared cause Jackson might kill me I felt.

He calmly walked over me and sat me on his lap towards me and said "destiny what did I say to you". I looked down cause I didn't know what to say.

He grabbed my chin hard and said "wait till we get fucking home" with a high voice.

I started to cry but Jackson made me wipe my tears.

He exit the room with a loud BOOM which made my papers fall.

(Few Hours Later)

I haven't left my office once even for break I just stayed here drinking a water bottle I got from home I seen it was time to leave and gathered all my things and walked out the office.

I tried not to look at many people but there was co-workers who looked worried for me or asked are you okay.

I looked at them with a not so happy expression.

I walked out the building and was deciding whether or not should I take a uber home or wait for Jackson.

I called an uber home and waited I seen jackson came out but I ran and went inside the uber. The uber dropped me off and I went immediately inside and looked for my mom.

"Honey I've been calling you all day what happend" she said.

I said "my phone broke mom don't ask how"|"Why you look so sad"| she said looking concerned. I just smiled and said "I'm not mom I'm just stressed from this long day at work".

She said "okay hun but if you ever need me I'm here" she said looking concerned.

I took a shower and me and my mom went to go buy me a new phone.

I immediately called Nora and she picked up nora this your bestie and she screamed a couple times cause she was so excited to talk to me.

We started talking about a whole bunch of things and I told her what happened with me and Jackson

and she was beyond pissed and told me to stop giving him chances but I just can't.

Hello Guys So I Decided To Continue The Book I Hope You Enjoy❤ (I'm sorry for grammar mistakes )
Comment How You Feel Guys 😊