Chapter Two.

Normani's POV

The moment you let your best friends pick out your outfit for your date and everything they pick out makes you look like a hoochie mama. The original plan was for Y/N and I to chill in my hotel room but Ally wants him to take me on a real date so I have no idea what he has planned for us but I am looking forward to it.

My hair is done now I'm sitting and listening to Dinah and Lauren pick out my outfit. Y/N will be here any minute and I'm still sitting in my bra and panties. Ally's sitting on the bed doing something on her phone.

"What are you over there looking at Ally?" I asked.

"I'm doing research on your little date." Ally said.

"Find anything suspect?" I asked.

"Nope Y/N's actually a good dude. Single, never been married, no children. He works with numerous charities, everything from domestic violence to building schools in third world countries. So he's single, charitable, and fine as hell, something ain't right." Ally said.

"Usually when they're that perfect something is wrong. I'd watch I'm if I were you." Lauren said.

"Hey Lauren, I don't need you getting me messed up in the head before my date." I said.

"Ignore Lana Del Rey over here, I think Y/N's a good match for you and if there's something in his past that he wants to tell you he will but in hi own time. Until then don't try to force it out of him." Dinah said.

"Thank you for the good advice Dinah, I'll be sure to use it." I said.

"Good now go put on this dress with these heels." Dinah said.

I looked at the dress and I was pleased with the selection that Dinah made. While I was trying to put the dress on there was a knock at the door. Ally looked through the peephole and told me that it was Y/N. Dinah, Lauren, and myself went into the other room so I could finish getting dressed. I was lowkey scared for Y/N because I know Ally was giving him the business in the other room. Ally may be little but when it comes to us she is very protective and will not hesitate to hurt anyone who messes with us.

"Don't get pregnant tonight." Lauren said.

"I won't." I said.

"Alright mama, go have a good time and we will see you when you get back." Dinah said.

"Okay, goodnight girls." I said.

I walked back into my room and Y/N sitting on the bed with a bouquet of roses in his hands. "Well aren't you the most beautiful thing I've seen all day." Y/N said.

"T-Thank you, you look very handsome." I said.

"Thanks. I bought these just for you." Y/N said as he handed me the roses.

I smiled and smelled the roses, "Thank you, they're beautiful." I said.

Ally took the roses and said that she would keep them until I got back. "No funny business mister." Ally said to Y/N.

"You go it boss." Y/N said to Ally.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm ready. You ladies have a goodnight." Y/N said.

I wrapped my arm around Y/N's and we walked out of my room. We made it downstairs to the lobby and get into Y/N's car that was waiting out front. His driver pulled off and I wondered what Y/N had up his sleeve for our date. Y/N reached over the center console and held my hand. I didn't say anything I just bit my lip so he couldn't see me smile. Y/N pulled up to this random building and got out of the car then held open the door so I could get out.