Chapter Fifteen.

Normani's POV

Last night was fun but I'm definitely paying for it right now. I feel like I have Bigfoot is tap dancing on my brain. Next time we go clubbing I won't mix clear and brown liquor together. Lowkey feeling comforted knowing I'm not the only feeling this way, Y/N's still asleep and Ally's sitting at the table in a robe and some big ass sunglasses. Dinah and the bodyguards are the only sober ones in this group.

"When's that food getting here?" Ally asked.

I shrugged and starts massaging my temples, "Room service should be here any minute now. I need carbs and greasy stuff to help me get rid of this hangover." I said.

"I am so glad that I am still underage and can't drink yet. Being hungover doesn't look like fun." Dinah said.

"Shut up Dinah!" Ally and I said.

Dinah chuckled loudly and crossed her legs, "Anyway, how are your ankles Normani?" She asked.

"The same way they were yesterday, intact. We didn't even do anything last night. I climbed on top of Y/N then fell asleep." I said.

"Room service is here ladies." Tex said as he rolled the food cart into the room.

"Thanks Tex." All of us said.

I think it's safe to say we ordered enough food. We had chicken tenders, chicken sandwiches, fries, and burgers. For a couple of minutes you didn't hear any chatter coming from the three of us, that's because we were busy stuffing our faces. After awhile I could feel myself sobering up. In the other room I could here Y/N climbing out of bed and heading into the bathroom. I didn't mess with me because I knew he was still tired from last night.

"Can I ask guys an honest question?" Ally asked.

"What's on your mind little mama?" Dinah asked.

"Lauren. Do you guys think that the reason she's been ditching us is because she planning her exit from the group?" Ally asked.

"Damn that's never crossed my mind before." I said.

"Mine either." Dinah said.

Ally sighed, "I don't know you guys but it feels like she's not into anymore. Now she's got this song coming out with Ty and who knows what else she's doing when she's by with us." She said.

"Get high and getting drunk." Dinah said.

"I find it ironic that we did that Left Swipe Dat campaign yet Lauren's the biggest smoker in the group, that was a waste." I said.

"That may be true but it gave us a little bit of exposure and a little exposure is better than no exposure." Dinah said.

"So are we gonna go to this Tidal show without her or what?" Ally said.

"If push comes to shove that's what we'll have to do. But if we do have to go onstage as a trio we're gonna go out there and kill it." I said.

"You damn skippy." Dinah said.

Ally started giggling, "I swear you guys always know how to make me laugh, that's why I love you guys." She said.

"Where's the food at?"

I turned around and Y/N has standing in the door, rocking some Nike sweats and Ray-Bans. Dinah had her phone out and she was making a snapchat, "The champ is here!" She yelled.

Y/N smiled and sat down next to me, he kissed me on the cheek and bit the French fry was in my hand.

"How do you feel today babe?" I asked.