Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Normani's POV

I am suited, booted and ready to go. The girls and I have had many conversations about the state of the group and today we're acting on it. We called Simon and asked for a meeting with him and everyone on our team at Epic to get to the bottom of everything. We even asked for Lauren to be present at this meeting because we have some things we'd like to share with her.

Like Y/N said in order for people to take you seriously you gotta look the part. So the girls and I decided to wear pant suits, I have to admit my booty looks hella round in these pants and I'm here for it. The girls and I woke up extra early to get a workout in while the guys were a sleep, then after we showered I took the time to straighten my hair with a hot comb. It takes a very skilled hand to use a hot comb because one wrong move and your scalp, neck, and or edges is gonna be nice and crispy.

"Alright girls the van is here so let's move out!" Marcus yelled from downstairs.

We got a van today because it's gonna be a lot of us going to the office. Y/N, Marcus, Bri, Dinah, Ally, Tex, Bama, and myself. The guys are just there for moral support..and in case a certain someone decides to show up and be disrespectful to us.

Everyone piled into the van and we took off, I slid over to Y/N and laid my head on his shoulder. He intertwined my fingers with mine and kissed my forehead. "You look handsome today." I said.

"Thank you, I love your pantsuit, I like the whole blazer and crop top combination." Y/N said.

"I gotta show off my new abs baby." I said.

"Ooh look papi, I got abs too. Go ahead and kiss em for good luck." Ally said.

Everyone turned around and looked at Marally in the backseat being that weird cute couple. Marcus was literally kissing Ally's abs. Dinah rolled her eyes and put on her sunglasses. "Couples, eww." She said bitterly.

"And speaking of couples, Breezy, when are we gonna meet your new bae?" I asked.

"Yeah when are we gonna meet the mysterious Ashley?" Y/N asked.

I don't know who this girl is but she must be someone special to have Bri smiling the way she does. Bri just licked over her lips and smiled, "I'll bring her by soon, I just don't want you guys to be weird around her." She said.

"Umm Bri, weird is normal for us so I don't know what you'd expect us to do." Marcus said.

"Just don't be unusually weird okay." Bri said.

"Can't make any promises on that one." Y/N said.

The van stopped in front of the building and we took a minute to get ourselves together. "So you girls ready to go take care of business?" I asked.

"Yes." Dinah and Ally said.

"Let's get it." I said.

We climbed out of the van and headed inside the building. The guys stayed in the lobby while we went into the boardroom, Bri went with us because she had a track that she wanted to present to Simon. We walked in a Simon along with the rest of our team looked at us in awe.

"Wow girls you look amazing." Simon said.

"Thanks boss." Dinah said.

"Are we waiting for Lauren or nah?" Ally asked.

"No let's get started and we'll catch her up when she arrives. So ladies what is on your mind?" Simon asked.

"We're tired of being treated like a side project around here. We've sold a lot of records and we've made this company a lot of money in the last five years. We're the biggest girl group in the world but lately we've been looking like a group that's struggling to get their careers off the grounds. You guys are spoiling Camila, giving her everything she wants but we're over here getting the scraps and they don't add up to much." Dinah said.