nineteen

*chapter nineteen;

"Stay right there. Are you being serious? Really?" Louis asks, as Harry had just told him that he was speaking with Niall again.

"Yeah, I don't know. I don't like to hold grudges, I guess." Harry shrugs.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, Harry." Louis says in a condescending tone.

"I know what I'm getting into, Louis. Just because I will speak to him and not want to punch him in the face every time I see him doesn't mean I want to fuck him."

Louis swallows hard, and does not like the image he has picture in his mind. "Okay," Louis responds, "but, don't let him tempt you."

"I won't, Lou. You're my one and only, remember?"

"But the way he talks to you..." Louis trails, remembering the day on the golf course. I loved him; I still do, Niall had said, and that itself was enough to drive Louis up the wall in jealousy. 

"I don't have feelings for him, anymore. Just for you." Harry wraps Louis into a hug, but it doesn't calm his nerves.

"What if he tries to do something with you?"

"I wouldn't let him, Lou."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Harry puckers his lips and leans down to meet Louis for a kiss. 

"I love you."

"And I love you."

"There's this party tonight," Nick says as he sits next to Harry in English.

"I am not going to a party with you." Harry replies, bluntly.

"No! Bring Louis. It's at Ashton's house, he asked me to invite you two. It's at ten."

"Uh, I'll ask Lou about it."

"Okay, I hope to see you there!" Nick says as the bell rings and the class is dismissed. 

After school, Harry walks over to Louis' to ask him if he wants to go to the party. He walks up to the door and before he can even knock, Louis' bright, smiling face is opening the door to greet him. 

"What's up?" Louis asks as he walks back into the living room of his house, Harry hot on his heals. 

"I—We were invited to a party." 

"Whose?"

"Ashton Irwin? You know him?"

"Erm, yeah, the name seems familiar." Louis sits down on the couch, and Harry sits next to him.

Louis crawls up and straddles Harry's lap, pressing a chaste kiss to his forehead. "Of course I'll go to a party with you, if that's what you want."

"Well, I don't really care if we do go, or not." Harry shrugs, looking into Louis' amazingly blue eyes. 

"Let's live a little. What time's it at?"

"Ten."

"Okay. We have time to burn, then." Louis smirks before kissing Harry's jaw. "My mum's not home; she won't be for a few hours."

"I like where this is going." Harry smiles cheekily before turning Louis' body over so that he's laying flat on the couch. 

Harry hovers over Louis, his fingers playing with the edge of Louis' red t-shirt.