Memory lane

Link got dressed for school the next morning. He sighed as he turned on his car.

He got to school and he avoided looking at Zelda...

Don't talk to her remember...

Zelda waved at Link and he kept going and ignored her.

Look away keep going...

Link ignored Zelda and walked into class and sat down at his desk and looked down
at history book.

"Alright is everyone seated? Good now open your history books to chapter 5," the history teacher said.

Myths and Urban Legends?? This should be interesting...

"The first urban legend is about the banished princess..."

You don't say..

"The princess was standing in front of her people on the behalf to the king.."

Wait a minute Zelda's dream...

"When she was about to named the new queen of Hyrule when a rumble happened... the Gerudo king of evil Ganondorf came in.."

Tell me more...

"A noble knight stood next to the princess and came to her aid..."

Could that be you...

"The hero destined to be the hero of time attempted to..."

It can't be...

"He failed before he could.."

Close your eyes try to remember...

Link closed his eyes and opened them.

I'm here?

"People of Hyrule..." the king said putting a crown on Zelda "I present to you, your new queen,"

Zelda hugged her father and looked at Link and smiled; then all of a sudden the castle started to rumble...

"It can't be..." Zelda started.

"Ganondorf..." Link said.

"I'm offended Richard I didn't get an invitation..." Ganondorf sarcastically said.

Ganondorf turned toward Zelda and grabbed her chin "ah so this is the new queen of Hyrule..."

"Get your hands off of her Gan-" Link was interrupted.

Link's friend Vaati put a palm over his mouth "Link don't you'll just piss him off more.."

"Listen all of you! Your precious queen will be the first one to be banished then it's all of your turns.."

The crowd gasped.

Act fast get her out of here!

Link ran toward the princess and grabbed her out of Ganondorf's grasp.

"Link where are you taking me?" Zelda asked.

"I'm taking to the gate! I'm helping you escape trust me!" Link replied.

Uh oh

The two turned a corner and ran into Ganondorf.

"You think you can escape? You thought wrong boy.." Ganondorf said hitting the back of Link's head with the hilt of his sword.

The princess was cornered so Ganondorf took the opportunity....

Link opened his eyes.