Defeat Ganondorf

Link ran after the trail the triforce made for him. Link ran until it ran out.

"A warehouse...? of course this creep has her here.." Link said.

What are you waiting for?!
Go in!!

Link walked in and saw Zelda floating in her imprisonment.

"Link!" Zelda yelled.

"Zelda!" Link yelled back.

"You're brave for coming here..yet so stupid for coming here without weapons.."  Ganondorf laughed.

Link heard a click.

"You elites never give it a rest.. I'm about to put that to an end!" Ganondorf said turning toward Link pointing a gun toward him.

"Link look out!" Zelda yelled.

Link ran away from the bullet.

Ganondorf kept aiming and pulling the trigger until he hit Link's shoulder..

"Ah!" Link yelled.

"Link!" Zelda screamed.

Link grabbed his bloody shoulder.

"One down, one to go.." Ganondorf said pointing the gun at Zelda.

The triforce started to appear on both Zelda's and Link's hands. Link got up and felt a hilt in his hand. He stood up in his green tunic.

"The master sword?" Ganondorf asked "you must be the..."

"Hero of time.." Link smirked.

"Ha two can play at that game!" Ganondorf laughed pulling out a sword.

Link swung first and Ganondorf dodged it.

Zelda saw a small crack in the imprisonment and kicked at it.

"It's working.." Zelda said"just one more kick,"

Link looked up and put the master sword in his scabbard as he ran to her"Zelda!"

Zelda shattered the imprisonment and fell into Link's arms.

"You okay?" Link asked.

"I'm fine," Zelda replied "Link look out!"

Ganondorf took the opportunity to swing his sword, Link thought fast and dropped Zelda...

Link pulled his sword out,deflected the hit, slashed him, and impaled him.

"It ends here Ganondorf.." Link said "it's over.."

"You stupid elite..." Ganondorf hissed grabbing his stomach."you may of defeated me this time, but I will grow stronger and I'll be back for you, your descendants, and your children.!" 

"You can haunt me all you want Ganondorf..." Link said holding his sword above him "but this ones for Zelda!"

With the little strength Ganondorf had he slightly slashed Link's stomach. Link toughened up and got back up and gave the final blow.

Ganondorf started to cough blood and he disappeared into thin air leaving the triforce of power behind which appeared on Link's hand.