Tourtue of a new level

"HAYDEN!!!!!!!!"

   "Shut it bitch," Ayden growls. He slaps me right across the face leaving my cheek throbbing. I whimper quietly not loud enough for him to hear.Hayden please find me.

   "What do you want," i ask quietly.

   "I want you to die! Hayden needs to feel the same pain that I did every single day! Everything is all his fault. He needs to suffer," he growls angrily. His sadistic smile comes back and he reaches behind a table to pull out a small black doctors bag. Oh shit not this again.

****************************************Hayden's POV*********************************************

   "Why would your brother take your mate," Lizzie asks me. I sigh and sit down on a chair.

   "He never found his mate. But he did fall in love with a great girl. They were going to get married but a week before the wedding there was a rogue attack. It came as a shock to us all. I didn't realize it in time to get warriors out there before Ariana was killed. He blamed me for her death and since then he has wanted me to feel the same pain that he did. A couple years later our parents died and that's when he took Sophia. After you brought her back, I didn't hear from him again. Until now," i finish with a whisper.

   "Well that explains a lot more. Anywho Lizzie let's go my dear. Track away," Red says clapping his hands together. Lizzie nods and does some of her witch magic stuff before walking off in a random direction.And we follow her. My wolf is going beyond crazy wanting his mate.He keeps slashing around in my mind. I can't wait until i get my beautiful Emmet back in my arms safe and sound.

*************************************Emmet's POV*********************************************

     I scream out in pain as Ayden throws a star into my side. He leaves it in there as he reaches for another star throwing it at my shoulder, then one for my thigh, then my calf. Each time a star hits it earns another scream to leave my mouth.

   "Please Ayden stop. Please," i beg as another scream escapes my mouth. I can't take the pain i wish for it to stop.

   "You wish. You deserve everything. My brother deserves it. It's his fault that Ariana is dead. It's his fault that we were never married. He should not be happy," he screams out as angry tears pour down his face.

   "What about your mate? She's out there somewhere. Do you want to have this on your head for the rest of your life? Do you want her to find out that you were a monster," i gasp out in pain.

   "I dont have a mate. If i did then she would have showed up long ago," he growls out.

   "You don't know that. I searched for mine for years and then I found him while i was doing my job. You just need to look," i gasp out again. HE slowly walks over to me and slowly pulls each and every star out of my body causing me to scream in pain for each one. Blood poors out of my body causing me to go light headed. Black spots appear in my vision. My head slowly starts falling as I lose conciousness. A loud crash and scream echoes through the building. I hear a sound that sounds remarkably close to Hayden's voice. My last thought before total darkness takes over is.

   "I love you Hayden. Forever and always," i whisper trying with all my might to get past the drug using up my last bit of energy to send out that small little message to my amazing mate. Then i welcome the darkness with open arms.

{SN: Ok so i just now recently got my laptop back. And it's still kind of slow but im getting there. I won't be able to upload for the next couple weeks as i finish my school work then start working. Im sorry for the long wait and for the super crappy and lame and short upload but im getting there. Sorry for any mistakes as Dyslexia is not helpful. I will try to upload as soon as i can.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE!!! i  wanna know what you think!! it will really help