I'm Awake and Aiden's Mate

xXsilentloverxX made the awesome cover. Check out her new thing ____>>>>    SPLAT Studios! Cover and story banner designs [X] OPEN *15 minutes or less!!!*.

   "Aiden," i growl out. I protectively lean over Emmet's body while keeping my eyes locked on my brother.

   "In the flesh," he says chuckling.

   "How? I thought I killed you," i growl again.

   "Well you see you almost did. But you never made sure that my heart was completely stopped. So here I am. But don't worry I'm not here to hurt Emmet, or you, or anyone else in your pack. As long as you don't hurt me. I have my own mate to protect now," he says smiling happily at the mention of his mate. As if on cue a small girl with dark brown hair walks in. She is probably a little bit bigger than Emmet in height and size, but not much. She is fair skinned and has light green eyes. She is really pretty. She walks with a kind of bounce to her step. Immediately she bounces over to Aiden and presses herself to his side. He smiles brightly and kisses her temple while wrapping his arm around her waist.

   "Hayden this is Ali, my beautiful mate. Ali this is Hayden, my brother." I smile politely at Ali still leaning protectively over Emmet. I stand up and walk over to Aiden. I then shoot my fist out punching him right in the nose. I smile satisfied at the crack i hear. Ali gasps and holds on to Aiden tighter. I walk back over to Emmet and lie down beside her.

   "Ali it's ok I deserved it," Aiden says gently removing Ali's hands from his face. I gently kiss Emmet on the forehead before lightly kissing her lips.

   "Come on baby please wake up," I whisper into her ear.

   "I'm really sorry Hayden. I wish I could take back what I did," Aiden says sadly.

   "Yeah me to," I whisper.

   "Is she any better," he asks. I shake my head before resting it beside hers pulling her body to mine.

   "Please wake up," i whisper. I lean over and kiss her lips gently once again. And just as im about to pull away, I feel her lips moving with mine. That's just my imagination right? Im about to pull away again when I feel her arms wrap around my neck keeping me there. I kiss her back with all the love and emotion in me. Her fingers move into my hair. A cough from behind us reminds me of my brother's presence. I pull away and press my forehead to Emmet's we are both breathing hard. She opens her beautiful blue eyes and stares back at me.

   "Baby I've missed you so much," i whisper as a tear falls from my eye. She reaches up and wipes it away smiling.

   "I love you so much Hayden."

   "I love you too Emmet," I whisper before kissing her again. Aiden coughs again this time earning Emmet's attention.

   "You," she growls before getting out of my grip and launching herself at Aiden. They both crash to the floor as she beats the shit out of him. Oh shit!