I don't know title

"My love, wake up. Please. It's okay, you're safe here. Come on, I want to see those beautiful eyes of yours," I hear a soft whisper as warm breathe blows across the skin on my neck. A small shiver runs up my spine and I curl up closer the warm mass beside me. A deep chuckle vibrates through my body before I feel warm hands followed closely by amazing tingles running up and down my back. I instantly know it belongs to Hayden and I smile, relaxed. I curl my body closer to his as I let out a sigh of content.

"Come on baby. Wake up," he whispers again. I shake my head and huff as I bury my face into his chest.

"No," I grumble. He chuckles again before I suddenly feel his hands tickling my sides causing my eyes to shoot open. I start trying to wiggle away from him as I explode into fits of laughter.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up! I'm up!" He slowly stops tickling me as I lay underneath him giggling like crazy. I look up at him still giggling softly as he looks back down at me. I take the time to take in his beautiful features. His shaggy black hair hangs down off his face and slightly into his amazing blue eyes. His eyes are filled with love and adoration as he looks down at me. My eyes travel down his face slowly, taking in every detail. His soft, pale pink lips are harboring a gentle smile. I feel his hands running up and down my sides gently causing me to let out a soft purr of pleasure.

"You're beautiful, my dear," Hayden whispers softly. I smile with a small blush. His hand trails slowly up my side, inching closer to my chest. A quiet gasp escapes my lips as his hand brushes across my chest. I feel Smokey push forwards slightly. I can feel my ears start to push through on the top of my head, and my tail push through. I feel my tail move out and trail against Hayden's leg. His eyes darken slightly at the action before I feel another tail brush with mine. A soft purr escapes me as I glance up at him, slightly aroused. His head dips down slightly, moving closer to mine. His head dips down suddenly, capturing my lips with his. I let out a quiet moan as his kiss is filled with passion. I slide my hands into his hair, pressing his mouth closer as I kiss him back hungrily.

"Emmet," he growls out against my lips as one of his hands slide down to my leg, pulling it up over his waist. He slides his hand back up, slowling moving it under my shirt. Just as his hand is about to skim my bra, the door bursts open followed by loud arguing.

"EMMET TELL HIM THAT YOU- WOah...Uhhhh.. Did we interrupt something here," Daegen announces as he and the rest of the gang barge into the room. Hayden lets out a loud, angry growl as he presses his body down on mine. I stifle a giggle as I peek over his shoulder.

"Yes. You did interrupt us. I suggest that you leave now before someone tries to kill you," I tell them with a soft giggle as I point to Hayden. They all quickly scramble out of the room. But of course not before Lucifer makes an announcement.

"BE SAFE!" I laugh softly at the thought. Psh too late for that. The door shuts loudly and Hayden lifts his body slowly off mine. His eyes snap down to mine and I can feel the lust rush through my body.

"MINE!" His wolf growls out before his lips are roughly pressed to mine. Our kiss gets heated quickly as my hands fist in his hair. He slides his hand under my body, lifting it to meet his. I move my legs around his waist quickly as he pushes my shirt up my body. He breaks away from the kiss just long enough to pull my shirt off. His lips meet back to mine quickly.

**********************************

I lay curled up in Hayden's arms. Our sweaty bodies sticking to each other slightly as we pant softly together. His hand brushes up and down my back gently, causing small shivers of delight to run up my back.

"I love you, my beautiful mate." I smile up at him as his free hand brushes across my cheek into my hair.

"I love you too Hayden, I always will." He smiles down at me before he looks down to my stomach. His hand brushes up over the bump that has developed. It isn't small but it's not large. He rests his hand peacefully ontop of it and purrs softly.