Chapter three

I stand on the carpet that I will follow. The white carpet looks beautiful surrounded by nature! Elijah walks over to me. "I'm sorry your family couldn't be here for your big day!" He says. "Don't fret love! I already have my family!" I say to him and he chuckles. "You definitely sound like Nicklaus!" I giggle. Then we hear music starting to play. "I'm nervous! Is it okay to be nervous?!" I say as he put my hand in the book of his arm. "That is quite all right my dear!" I smile as we turn a corner and I see Nicklaus standing there. Elijah and I slowly continue making our way there. I get a weird feeling, so I look around. I get a weird feeling in my chest. I stop walking, and Elijah looks at me worriedly. I feel like I can't breathe, so I grab my chest. My stomach feels like it's ripping open. I look down and see a thin line. Nicklaus vamp speed over to me and catches me just as I fall. I cry when I feel my stomach being pulled on. "What is going on?!" Nicklaus says. Then it hits me. This is the pain you would be going through during child birth! "How long has it been since I was turned?" I stutter. "Eight or so months! Why?" Rebekah says. "My sister is going into labor!" I say. Then the pain is gone. I look up at Nik. "How is this possible? Why did I feel the pain she went through?" I say. "It's probably a twin thing?" Rebekah says and Nik sends he a glare. "You still wanna get married today?" I ask Nik smiling. He helps me stand up. "I think you need rest!" He says. I giggle. "After I marry the love of my life/death!" I say to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "Well then let's get married!" He says with that smirk I love. "Can we just skip the whole isle thing?" I say looking down at my red dress. "Yeah, probably a good idea!" He says and we walk up to the menastor. "You will forget everything that just happened and wed us!" Nik compels him. He nods and places us in our correct position. Rebekah stands next to me, and Elijah stands next to Nicklaus. "May I have the rings?" The dude asks. Rebekah presents Nike ring, and hands it to me. "Nicklaus Mikalson, do you take Ms. Patorova to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He says. "I do!" Nik says. I smile and put it on his finger, and Elijah pulls My ring out. "Kaitlyn Patrova, do you take Mr. Mikalson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I smile. "I do!" He hands it to Nik, and he puts it on my finger. "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" We lean in and kiss. I smile and lean into the kiss until someone clears there throat. We pull away and I blush when I see Rebekah with tears in her eyes, and both of them with huge smiles. I turn to Nicklaus and say, "I love you!" He smiles. "I love you to!" "I'm tired! What time is it?" They chuckle. "Now that were married, let's get you to bed!" I smile and nod. I start walking, but he stops me. He sweeps me off of my feet, and carries me. I giggle and he starts vamp speeding. We arrive at the house, and he carries me up to my bedroom. He sets me down on the bed and I smile. I role over so that there is room for him to lay down. "Ms. Mikalson! It is a pleasure to call you my wife!" I giggle. "As it is a pleasure to call you my husband, Mr. Mikalson!" I say standing up. "Where are you going?" He says sitting up. I turn my back to him. "Will you help your wife out?" I say and he unzips my dress. I walk over to my wardrobe, and pull out a night gown. I throw it on, and walk back to Nik. I lay down next to him, and he role sober to where he is on top of me. I giggle. "You make me smile every time you giggle! It's the cutest thing I have ever heard!" Nik says. "I haven't seen the playful side of you in a while now!" I say cupping his face in my hands. "Well I'm here for tonight!" I smile then use my vampire strength to push him off of me. He looks confused until I curl up into his side, and lay my head on his chest. I can practically hear the smirk on his face so I say, "quit smirking!" "Anything for you love!" I smile at this. I feel really tired, so I close my eyes. I breathe deeply and smell something good. "You smell good!" I say and he smiles. "You like my smell?" "Yes!" Then I hear laughing downstairs. "Your siblings are listening to us!" I say and hear even more laughing. I close my eyes and let sleep overcome me.