Chapter six

I stand in front of the mirror, looking at the unfamiliar girl in front of me. I'm wearing a red dress, something Elena called make-up, and I have my naturally curly, bouncy hair, in a straight curl. I know I will be seeing Nicklaus tonight. I am honestly terrified to see him again. I made a plan, when Rebekah is separated from her siblings, I will catch her. We will catch up then I will find Elijah. I will be saving Nik for last. I have been told that he used Elena for the sacrifice, broke his curse, and has a hybrid army. I have also been told that he is known as Klaus. I wonder what he will think when I see him! I walk out of the room Damon and Stefan provides me, and walk to the address they write down for me. They don't use carriages, I've been told, so I vamp speed there.

I get there and fix myself up, and walk up the stairs to the front door. I raise my fist to knock, but it slams open. "Kaitlyn?!" I hear that all to familiar voice. "Bex!" I yell and hug her. She laughs and starts crying. "I'm so sorry! I tried to stop him! We tried! I'm so sorry! He's gone bad without you! He needs you to save him again! I missed you! Do you wanna see Elijah? Wanna meet your other in-laws?" She says without breathing. "Calm down Bex!" I say laughing. She squeals and hugs me tightly. "May be a vampire, but your still stronger then me!" I say and she laughs. Then I see Elijah. I run and jump on his back. "Who on earth is this?" He says trying to peak me off of him. "It's your sister! Now it's either your sister- in- law, or your blood sister! Take your pick! I hope you know which one is married to your brother though, because if you say that your sister is married to your brother, I'll become sick!" I say. He stops and smiles. "Kaitlyn!" He throws me off of his back and hugs me. I hug him back and start crying. "You don't know how much I have missed you two!" I say pulling away. "I'm so sorry for what he did! Will you be talking to him tonight?" "I don't know! I'm scared to! I still love him, but I don't know if I can forgive after what he did!" I say. He nods then we hear footsteps. I turn and see a woman and two men walking towards us. "Elijah, would like to introduce us to this lovely lady?" One of the men say. "My name is Kaitlyn Mikalson, who might you be?" I ask and they look confused. "I am Ester Mikalson. These are my done Kol and Finn! How do you have the same last name as us?" The woman says. The names Kol and Finn sounded familiar. "Oh wait! You are Nicklaus's brothers! You must be his mother! I am his wife, pleasure to meet you!" I say sticking my hand out. Kol grabs my hand and brings it to his lips. Finn does the same thing. "I didn't know my brother was married!" Kol says. "He saved my life, and he wanted to compel me. I asked him to turn me and he did. Four months later we were engaged. Three months after that, we were married. Four months pass, it's my birthday. I get told that he wants to find and kill my sister for a sacrifice. I try to run, but he kills me and puts me in a coffin. I was awoken today!" I say. Ester looks down at her feet. "I apologize for what my son has done!" She says and I smile. "It's okay madam! Nothing you have done! I know Nicklaus has changed since I have been..... asleep, so I'm scared to meet the man they call Klaus. However, he fixed me, so I will fix him!" I say. Then I catch sight of a handsome blond headed man. If my heart was still beating, it would stop. I see him walk up to the girl I learned as Caroline, and pick her hand up and kiss it. I feel tears stinging my eyes, but remember that every man would do this in our day. "Go to him!" Rebekah says popping up behind me. "He likes Caroline." I state letting a tear fall. "He uses her as a distraction!" Rebekah says. I look at her and she smiles. "Go talk to him!" I nod and slowly make my way over to him. I take deep breathes as I prepare myself to see him. "Excuse me Mr. Mikalson, but there is a Ms. Mikalson here to see you! She claims to be your wife!" I say tapping his shoulder. Caroline looks at me, and Nik slowly turns around. I don't know if I should hug him, kiss him, or sleep him! Once he turns around completely, he looks up at me. "Kaitlyn!" He whispers and grabs me in a hug. The moment he touched me, I knew I could never hate him. I pull away from the hug long enough to have our lips meet. We kiss and kiss for a very long time. We pull away and he has a face full of regret. "I'm so sorry! I didn't want to, but I couldn't loose you! I love you Kate! If you don't want to be my wife, or ever see me again, I completely understand!" He says looking down. "Hey! You saved me from becoming a monster! You saved me from doing things I would regret! Now it's my turn! I will save you!" I say pulling his chin up to face me. He looks at me and let's a tear fall. I whip it away and peck him on the lips. "I will always love you Nicklaus Mikalson! Even when you love no one else, for I can't stand the thought of hating you!" I say to him. "As I will love you Kaitlyn Mikalson!" He says and I giggle. "I have missed that giggle so very much!" He says wrapping his arm around my waist. Then we hear footsteps, and look up to see the Mikalson family coming towards us. "I'm glad to see you two have made up! I can already tell you will be the savior for my son!" Ester says. "Like I keep saying, he saved me, so I will save him!" I say looking at him. He looks back at me and I giggle. "I love you Kate!" He says and I smile. "I love you to Nik!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "I love you to Nik!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~