Chapter four

This is the last chapter that take place in the past! Next chapter will be when Klaus and Elijah started fighting over the coffins!
Love, Katie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four months later
Today is the day I dread most! My birthday! I stand in my room, holding the necklace Katerina and I share, crying. Nicklaus suddenly in front of me. "What is it Kate?" He says caressing my cheeks. "Today! Today is mine and Kats birthday!" I say finally looking up at him. He looks at me with pity and pulls me into him. I let go of my silver necklace and wrap my arms around his waist. "It hurts Nik! I miss her!" Then Elijah and Rebekah run into my room. "I'm so very sorry Kate!" Elijah says. "Do you wanna have a girls day?" Rebekah asks. I look at Nik, and he nods. I look at Bex and nod my head yes. "Go get dressed! We will leave in thirty minutes!" She says. Her and Elijah leave and I turn to Nik. "I'm sorry I'm ditching you!" I say to him. "Don't worry love! You and Rebekah... go out... and do... girl stuff?" I smile. "There's that smile I love!" He says and I lean in. He leans in to, and I kiss him. I get up and walk to my closet. I grab a random dress and a corset, then take off my nightgown. I finish putting my corset on, and catch Nik staring. "See something you like Mr. Mikalson?" I say opening my arms. "Oh definitely Ms. Mikalson!" I giggle at him calling me that. "I love when you call me that!" I say hugging him. He hugs me back until we hear Rebekah yelling from downstairs. "Let's go Kate!" Nicklaus and I share a look then laugh. I walk down there and see her standing in the open door, waiting for me. I walk up to her and we loop our arms together. We walk to the carriage and get in.

We arrive at town and get out. We walk around until we find a dress store. "We need knew dresses!" She says pulling me into the store. I automatically find a dress that is beautiful. Rebekah catches my gaze and looks at the dress. "Go try it on!" I look at her and nod, then walk up to the rack. I grab the dress and walk to a changing room. I try it on and step out. Rebekah looks up at me and smiles. "You have to wear this when we get home! Nicklaus will faint when he see you in this!" She says smiling. I smile and twirl around. I see a dress that would be perfect for Rebekah, so I pick it up and hand it to her. "Try it on!" I say and she walks into the stall next to me. I walk back into mine and change back then come out and wait for her. She comes out and I gasp. "That dress was made for you!" I say and she laughs. "Why thank you!" She says then curtseys. I giggle and she walks back into the dressing room. I walk up to the register, and pay for my dress. Then I walk back to my room and change into my new dress. She comes out and buys her dress then we leave. We decide to go eat lunch.

We get to the place, and our carriage stops. We get out and leave our bags. We walk into the restaurant, and get a table. We order our food, and a drunken man comes up to us. He grabs me by my arm, and pulls me out of my seat. He starts kissing me, and Rebekah pulls him off of me. She snaps his neck and walks up to me. "Are you okay?" She says worriedly. I nod. "Let's get back home! You have had enough excitement for today!" She says smirking. I grab her hand and we walk out of the restaurant, and to our carriage. I get in and start crying. "What's wrong Kate?" "Today has been the worst! First it's my birthday! I have always dreaded my birthday! Second, I don't have my twin sister with me! Third, a man just kissed me, and I didn't want it! Lastly, Nicklaus will be mad when he hears of this! He will surely hate me!" I say grabbing my head to try to make myself calm down. "Darling, no one could ever hate you! Especially Nicklaus! He truly loves you! He will understand that it was not your fault! He will make it better!" She says. I nod my head and we pull up to the house. We get out of the house and she looks terrified. "What is it?" I say. "It seems my brothers are in a disagreement! Maybe we should come back later!" She says pulling my arm. I get out of her grasp, and walk up the stairs. I'm about to open the door when I hear something that makes my blood run cold. "I'm going to kidnap Katerina Patrova, and use he run a sacrifice to make my werewolf non dormant!" Nicklaus says. I stop and stand there, listening to them. "You want to kill Kaitlyn's sister? The one she misses and was crying over today!" Elijah says. "I want to be truly immortal! I need this sacrifice to happen! It takes a doppelgänger! Katerina is a doppelgänger! She is the key to breaking it!" Nicklaus says. "What about Kaitlyns feelings? Do you know how much this will hurt her?!" Elijah says. "Do you know how many times she has woken up in the middle of the night crying, due to having memories of what Katerina would do to her?!" This is true. I remember things she would do to me, and things that would have happened! "Still, that is her sister! What do you think she's going to do when she finds out her husband killed her sister?" Elijah says. I decide to walk in now. I open the door, and the brothers look at me. "Don't stop on my account! I'm just listening to my brother talk about killing my sister! May I ask why?" I say letting a few tears fall. "Kaitlyn? I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were there!" Nicklaus says. "You want to kill my sister! I want to know why!" I say. "The doppelgänger is the key to breaking the curse that was placed on me. If I use her in a sacrifice, I can make my werewolf side no dormant!" He says. "Well, then I wish you luck I guess? Good bye Nik!" I say then turn around. "Wait! Where are you going?!" He says grabbing my arm. "Away from you! I really do love you, I got over the fact that you killed people, but now you want to kill my sister! I don't agree with that!" I say and rip my arm out of his grasp. He grabs ahold of my waist and turns me towards him. "Nik, let go of me!" I say starting to cry as I get memories of father. "You will not leave me!" He says then he puts his hands on my neck. "Brother, don't!" Elijah days. "Nicklaus, don't do this! I will never forgive you if you do this! Please! Don't turn into the monster we both know oh so well! Don't turn into our fathers!" I say starting to cry. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you leave!" Then I hear a crack, and everything goes black!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaitlyns dress

 "I'm sorry, but I can't let you leave!" Then I hear a crack, and everything goes black!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kaitlyns dress

Rebekah's dress