Write On Me - OT5

A/N: If you think this is based off 5H's 'Write On Me', you would be 1000000% accurate. I've had this in my drafts for months and have finally finished it. Based on the idea that when your soulmate (soulmates) write on themselves, it appears on you, too. And only your soulmate's handwriting shows up on your skin. So if someone that isn't your soulmate writes on you, it won't appear on your soulmate.

Read and enjoy!

-----------

Lauren should have expected her habit of drawing on her arm when she was bored would lead to trouble. It was basically ingrained since the time she could write that if you wrote on yourself, there was someone out there that your writing would appear on.

Society called this person your soulmate, but Lauren thought that was a load of shit. Sure, the thought of someone being made specifically for you sounded cool, but just because you were made for each other doesn't mean you'd work out. Maybe it did, but there wasn't a one hundred guarantee that just because you find your soulmate means you'll live together happily.

Now, Lauren Jauregui was not a very sociable person. It just wasn't in her nature. College wasn't going to change that. Until it did.

Lauren preferred to stay quiet in her classes, and when she wasn't in class, she was either in the library or in her tiny apartment just off campus. She stayed away from parties, and generally spent her time alone, which was perfectly fine with her.

Until, in one crazy, unexpected week, she found her soulmates. Her four soulmates. She knew she had four, because since she was fourteen, four different handwriting styles would appear anywhere on her body. Lauren would have written back, but every time she tried she chickened out, afraid the four strangers wouldn't like her.

She has four soulmates, and she meets them all in the same week.

Lauren Jauregui was screwed.

------------

She runs into Camila first. Literally runs into her. Well, technically Camila is the one who basically trips and stumbles into her.

It was a Tuesday, and she was on her way to her English Literature class, listening to the 1975 on her phone. She had just set a reminder for a massive paper due in her class when a small body crashed into her, knocking her over and into the grass of the quad.

"I am so sorry," the smaller girl exclaimed, hoisting herself up and scrambling to help the black haired girl up and pick their stuff up off the floor. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I'm in a rush and I didn't see you and-"

"It's okay," Lauren groaned, trying to catch her breath. To say she was taken by surprise was an understatement. "It's okay, don't wor-" she cut herself off as she looked at the unknown person.

The girl had long, dark brown hair that was curled, and her dark brown eyes had Lauren mesmerized (Lauren wouldn't mention anything about the girl's butt, but like, damn.) Her tan skin and her toned muscles just made her even more attractive and, shit, Lauren was totally bisexual. This girl's beauty had her speechless and now she probably looked really dumb because the girl definitely caught the green eyed girl checking her out.

"Uh, s-sorry," Lauren stammered out nervously, heat rising in her cheeks. She was never really good at talking to girls, but really attractive girls made it even worse.

The smaller girl laughed. "I think I should be the one apologizing. I just ran into you like a freaking train." She held out a hand, smiling. "Camila Cabello."

Lauren took the offered hand. "Lauren Jauregui."

"Lauren. I like it," Camila responded, grinning. "Listen, Lauren, I would really like to stay and chat but I am late for a study group with some friends, so maybe I'll see you around?" she asked hopefully.